This post is sponsored by Olay. All thoughts are my own.
I always get tons of questions from my readers about antiaging tips, and I’d have to say that one of the biggest factors in keeping my skin looking healthy and young has been consistently using moisturizer and SPF, without fail for the last few years. That’s especially true now that I’m a mum and don’t get as much rest as I used to – my skin needs all the help it can get. If you follow me on Instagram, you’ll know I’ve been using Olay products for quite a while now, and today I wanted to show you two of my favorite moisturizers by them, and this fun quiz to help you figure out which one you need based on your skin type.
We all have such different skin types, ranging from dry to oily, normal, and combination. And with so many moisturizers out there on the market, it’s hard to know which is best for you personally. I have mostly normal skin, but depending on the time of year it can be more combination. For that reason, I love using Olay Regenerist Whip during the warmer months, and their Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream during the colder months. The reason is that the Whip is much lighter and perfect for when your skin already has a bit of moisture to it from the weather, or if you have oily/combination skin. And conversely, in the Winter months my skin is extra dry and patchy, making the Micro-Sculpting Cream a better fit. Take the quiz below to see which cream would work best for you!
1. What is your skin type?: (a) Mostly Dry or Normal / (b) Mostly Oily or Combination
2. How do you like your skin to feel after applying moisturizer?: (a) Richly moisturized / (b) Light feel or like nothing is there
3. How does your skin change on a normal day?: (a) it starts to feel dry and parched / (b) It gets shinier and shinier
4. How patient are you in your morning skincare routine?: (a) I don’t mind if my moisturizer takes a while to fully absorb, it gives me time to do something else / (b) I have no time in the morning and need my moisturizer to absorb in a flash
5. How do you feel about primers?: (a) I always use a primer before makeup / (b) I can’t be bothered with an extra step, but if my moisturizer could do double duty I’d be up for it
If you answered mostly (a), you’re a Micro-Sculpting Cream girl. If you answered mostly (b), you’re a Whip girl! Tell me below, what did you get?