New Video: My Everyday Skincare Routine

You guys have been asking me for ages to do a video on my skincare, so today I’m showing you how I get ready in the morning. As you can see from the video below, I alternate between a few different types of masks, and do some prep on my skin regardless of whether I’m wearing makeup or not. Watch the video to see which masks, eye treatments, serums and SPF I use – plus, get some tips and tricks that I’ve learned from my facialist over the years. This routine is perfect to do in order to prime your skin for makeup, but will leave you feeling so dewy and fresh that it makes you feel confident to go out of the house without makeup too. Watch the full video below for my everyday skincare routine!

Shop The Products:

REN 1 Minute Facial
Charlotte Tilbury Goddess Mask
Chantecaille Gold Eye Mask
Skin Inc. Recovery Dew Serum
Angela Caglia Rose Quartz Roller
Lancôme SPF 50
Elemis Illuminating Eye Balm
Caudalie Beauty Elixir

7 responses to “New Video: My Everyday Skincare Routine”

Thank you so much for sharing this! Such great recommendations!!

2. Sumbul Amir says:

Roller are so trendy these days. Can’t wait to try it.

3. cara says:

Hi Louise,

Absolutely love your tutorial videos! Do you use any face cleansers at all ?

4. Great post! You do so much more than I do 😛

5. Marie says:

Hi Louise! Just wanted to ask a couple questions- is the Charlotte tilbury mask you use in this video honestly good for dry skin types? Mine is relatively dry, but I am trying to find a good mask to start using! Any suggestions would help! Also (not to do w/ this specific video), but I bought the Charlotte tilbury miss Bloomingdales lipstick and fell in love. I’m not a huge lipstick user and have a very minimalistic style so I just love the natural look of it for the day. I went through the first one pretty fast and I recently went to go buy another and it looks like it has been discontinued!! Do you know anything or do you have a good replacement in mind? Thanks for your help!

6. Kyra says:

Louise! First thing first, I love you. I found you through Tone It Up, and I just fell in love with your nonchalant (real world) mentality to life. This summer, I decided would be all about my skin. Thanks to you, I picked up some awesome products! I love LOVE the REN 1 Minute Facial. As someone with sensitive skin, I was a bit apprehensive. But i’m so glad I took the leap. ALSO loving the Caudalie spray. I don’t know that it is doing anything for me, but I love the tingly/luxurious feeling of the spray after my serum. I did give the rose quartz roller a try, and didn’t love it or notice a big difference to justify spending the money. So I returned it. But loving you, and loving these videos. Love, one of your biggest fans

7. Vipul Sharma says:

Wow, you are so beautiful at this age you have properly maintained your skin and are you using organic products? please suggest some products which may not cause to the skin and could make me look younger. thanks for the share. great article I’m inspired and trying to maintain my skin from now.

• Had so much fun in NY recording an episode of the LIKEtoKNOW.it podcast with my friend @ambervenzbox Talking all things blogging and the work/mum balance. Link in bio to listen or swipe up on my stories @liketoknow.it http://liketk.it/2EQ5K #liketkit
  • I love a bold colour palette for Autumn, and wearing @boden_clothing always makes me feel at home #BodenByMe #ad⁠⠀
  • What a welcome back to London! First shooting all day with @pronovias (they made my wedding dress remember...) followed by a fun panel about fashion & confidence #pronoviastalks #ad
  • We made it to England! First stop: find Winnie the Pooh
And note to self, find our wellies!
  • Classic tailored pieces in bold colors are staples in my wardrobe and @courtandrowe have some BEAUTIFUL items. Old school classics re-imagined for modern women #CourtAndRowe #ad
  • Sweet tooth satisfaction without the guilt? Yes please! Click the link in my bio to learn how to make these delicious banana and chocolate chia cream parfaits. Full of things you’ll probably already have in the Kitchen and will give you your sugar fix without being too naughty. Yum yum http://liketk.it/2FJ72 #liketkit @liketoknow.it
  • Maybe I’m getting old, maybe I’m just changing... but my love for interior design over the last couple of years has grown into an obsession. Antiques, textiles, art, upholstery, nerdy facts about historical architecture- it’s my happy, inspired place. So today, I’m launching @LouiseRoeHome - a new feed where I’ll share my favorite images, and also - a sneak peak at our new home in the English countryside... as we begin to renovate it in a few weeks. I’m excited!!! Follow @louiseroehome for all things pretty - oh and this chair is one of my first reupholstery projects, with a beautiful fabric from @blithfieldandco - more on that project soon. Shop my whole look (and the chair) here: http://liketk.it/2FtdY
  • 🎃 season, what a difference a year makes! 2019 ➡️ 2018
  • Happy 20th anniversary to one of the loveliest lady bosses in the biz @elysewalker !! 🥰🙌🏼♥️
  • I LOVE being a wedding guest (I’m the cryer 🙋🏻‍♀️) and Autumn 🍂  weddings are more popular than ever. I’ve rounded up my top tips for what to wear to a Fall wedding on #FrontRoe today. Link in bio http://liketk.it/2FBh3 #liketkit @liketoknow.it
  • Anyone else have a collection of beautiful evenings bags that you rarely use? I’ve taken to turning mine into day bags- who says you can’t have velvet, silk or sequins before lunch? Link in bio. http://liketk.it/2FxTM #liketkit @liketoknow.it
  • Stomping the divots...
Ps. Do you remember which movie my dress is (sort of) from?! And can you believe it, Julia was THERE!
Louise Roe wearing spring denim trends with white jeans and snakeskin boots
My Guide To Must-Have Spring Denim

Is it Spring already? It’s ridiculous how fast time flies these days, especially with a new member of the family!...