New Video: My Everyday Skincare Routine

You guys have been asking me for ages to do a video on my skincare, so today I’m showing you how I get ready in the morning. As you can see from the video below, I alternate between a few different types of masks, and do some prep on my skin regardless of whether I’m wearing makeup or not. Watch the video to see which masks, eye treatments, serums and SPF I use – plus, get some tips and tricks that I’ve learned from my facialist over the years. This routine is perfect to do in order to prime your skin for makeup, but will leave you feeling so dewy and fresh that it makes you feel confident to go out of the house without makeup too. Watch the full video below for my everyday skincare routine!

Shop The Products:

REN 1 Minute Facial
Charlotte Tilbury Goddess Mask
Chantecaille Gold Eye Mask
Skin Inc. Recovery Dew Serum
Angela Caglia Rose Quartz Roller
Lancôme SPF 50
Elemis Illuminating Eye Balm
Caudalie Beauty Elixir

7 responses to “New Video: My Everyday Skincare Routine”

Thank you so much for sharing this! Such great recommendations!!

2. Sumbul Amir says:

Roller are so trendy these days. Can’t wait to try it.

3. cara says:

Hi Louise,

Absolutely love your tutorial videos! Do you use any face cleansers at all ?

4. Great post! You do so much more than I do 😛

5. Marie says:

Hi Louise! Just wanted to ask a couple questions- is the Charlotte tilbury mask you use in this video honestly good for dry skin types? Mine is relatively dry, but I am trying to find a good mask to start using! Any suggestions would help! Also (not to do w/ this specific video), but I bought the Charlotte tilbury miss Bloomingdales lipstick and fell in love. I’m not a huge lipstick user and have a very minimalistic style so I just love the natural look of it for the day. I went through the first one pretty fast and I recently went to go buy another and it looks like it has been discontinued!! Do you know anything or do you have a good replacement in mind? Thanks for your help!

6. Kyra says:

Louise! First thing first, I love you. I found you through Tone It Up, and I just fell in love with your nonchalant (real world) mentality to life. This summer, I decided would be all about my skin. Thanks to you, I picked up some awesome products! I love LOVE the REN 1 Minute Facial. As someone with sensitive skin, I was a bit apprehensive. But i’m so glad I took the leap. ALSO loving the Caudalie spray. I don’t know that it is doing anything for me, but I love the tingly/luxurious feeling of the spray after my serum. I did give the rose quartz roller a try, and didn’t love it or notice a big difference to justify spending the money. So I returned it. But loving you, and loving these videos. Love, one of your biggest fans

7. Vipul Sharma says:

Wow, you are so beautiful at this age you have properly maintained your skin and are you using organic products? please suggest some products which may not cause to the skin and could make me look younger. thanks for the share. great article I’m inspired and trying to maintain my skin from now.

• Magic hour in San Miguel 💫 🇲🇽 @farfetch @haneyofficial #ad
  • Happy Father’s Day to my own Dad, who is now one of my best mates and a constant source of inspiration and advice. And to @mackenziehunkin - you were BORN to be a Dad. Watching you with Honor makes me fall in love again and again. Watching the bond between you, like the first time you gave her pizza right here (! 🍕) is a feeling of pride and affection I’ve never had before. ♥️ you both
  • If you haven’t been to San Miguel... go!! Having the most magical time with my friend here - thank you @haneyofficial @farfetch #ad SWIPE LEFT!
  • I’ve already fallen in ♥️ with San Miguel... an ancient Mexican city full of artisans and bright, colorful buildings, warm people, mezcal, amazing food- I can’t wait to explore more tomorrow! @haneyofficial @farfetch #ad
  • Hands up who needs to update their Summer wardrobe? 🙋🏽‍♀️ From strappy sundresses to city chic camis, a new haul of my favorite mini dresses is now on the Front Roe blog- link in bio.
http://liketk.it/2Cvb3 #liketkit @liketoknow.it
  • Honor and I are ready for summer dresses! The new girls line from @bcbgmaxazria is perfect for mini-me dressing and I love being able to shop together! #bcbgmaxazria for me and #bcbggirls for my little sidekick #sponsored⠀⠀
  • If you saw my stories on Monday then you might’ve taken my quiz about which @Olay #RedJar moisturizer is best for your skin type! I’ve been using @Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting cream, which really hydrates in dry, hot weather like this. Swipe and check out my stories to see more (and don't miss Honor, my award-winning facialist, while you're at it 🤣) #FaceAnything #ad
  • Headbands... 👍 or 👎?
  • Can’t really caption my love for this little person. My heart grows bigger every day. Her dimpled smile, her cheeky giggle, her joy at discovering new things. Yes there’s less sleep, (and the juggle is real!) but being a Mummy is honestly the greatest job on earth. Who agrees with me? 🤹🏻‍♀️
  • Getting beach ready?? Watch the difference small tricks can make - like applying body shimmer and a super supportive swimsuit (the best I’ve EVER found and it’s on sale) - linked here http://liketk.it/2Cp9Q #liketkit @liketoknow.it
  • Summer party with @mytelltale - who’s lingerie is all about sensuality, instead of sexuality... Their message is female empowerment, which I love! What does sensuality mean to you? #mytelltale #sponsored
  • I swear @dgbeauty's new Light Blue Sun smells like vacation... and the men’s version makes me fancy @mackenziehunkin even more... not kidding- it smells like handsome to me! 💕 #sponsored #DiveIntoTheBlue #DGLightBlueSun #dgbeauty
Louise Roe wearing spring denim trends with white jeans and snakeskin boots
My Guide To Must-Have Spring Denim

Is it Spring already? It’s ridiculous how fast time flies these days, especially with a new member of the family!...