New Video: My Everyday Skincare Routine

You guys have been asking me for ages to do a video on my skincare, so today I’m showing you how I get ready in the morning. As you can see from the video below, I alternate between a few different types of masks, and do some prep on my skin regardless of whether I’m wearing makeup or not. Watch the video to see which masks, eye treatments, serums and SPF I use – plus, get some tips and tricks that I’ve learned from my facialist over the years. This routine is perfect to do in order to prime your skin for makeup, but will leave you feeling so dewy and fresh that it makes you feel confident to go out of the house without makeup too. Watch the full video below for my everyday skincare routine!

Shop The Products:

REN 1 Minute Facial
Charlotte Tilbury Goddess Mask
Chantecaille Gold Eye Mask
Skin Inc. Recovery Dew Serum
Angela Caglia Rose Quartz Roller
Lancôme SPF 50
Elemis Illuminating Eye Balm
Caudalie Beauty Elixir

7 responses to “New Video: My Everyday Skincare Routine”

Thank you so much for sharing this! Such great recommendations!!

2. Sumbul Amir says:

Roller are so trendy these days. Can’t wait to try it.

3. cara says:

Hi Louise,

Absolutely love your tutorial videos! Do you use any face cleansers at all ?

4. Great post! You do so much more than I do 😛

5. Marie says:

Hi Louise! Just wanted to ask a couple questions- is the Charlotte tilbury mask you use in this video honestly good for dry skin types? Mine is relatively dry, but I am trying to find a good mask to start using! Any suggestions would help! Also (not to do w/ this specific video), but I bought the Charlotte tilbury miss Bloomingdales lipstick and fell in love. I’m not a huge lipstick user and have a very minimalistic style so I just love the natural look of it for the day. I went through the first one pretty fast and I recently went to go buy another and it looks like it has been discontinued!! Do you know anything or do you have a good replacement in mind? Thanks for your help!

6. Kyra says:

Louise! First thing first, I love you. I found you through Tone It Up, and I just fell in love with your nonchalant (real world) mentality to life. This summer, I decided would be all about my skin. Thanks to you, I picked up some awesome products! I love LOVE the REN 1 Minute Facial. As someone with sensitive skin, I was a bit apprehensive. But i’m so glad I took the leap. ALSO loving the Caudalie spray. I don’t know that it is doing anything for me, but I love the tingly/luxurious feeling of the spray after my serum. I did give the rose quartz roller a try, and didn’t love it or notice a big difference to justify spending the money. So I returned it. But loving you, and loving these videos. Love, one of your biggest fans

7. Vipul Sharma says:

Wow, you are so beautiful at this age you have properly maintained your skin and are you using organic products? please suggest some products which may not cause to the skin and could make me look younger. thanks for the share. great article I’m inspired and trying to maintain my skin from now.

• My perfect floral dress: click the link in bio to see more ⠀
http://liketk.it/2Ef8m #liketkit @liketoknow.it
  • We are fascinated with steps. Up, down, up, down... counting out loud, up, down all day long 💫
  • Yes to this dress 💫
My clever friends @beulahlondon & @candicelake designed it together!
  • I’m a total interiors nut and loved updating the house with neutral tones & natural textures from @shoppeamberinteriors. Not forgetting the odd vintage item of course! Swipe to see pics & read how I gave my home a cozy makeover on #FrontRoe today. Link in bio⁠⠀
⁠⠀
⁠http://liketk.it/2E9pk #liketkit @liketoknow.it
  • We watched the rain clouds roll in over the hills, and then escaped inside to watch the downpour with a cozy cuppa ☕️
  • Swipe for a heart-melt 💕

@beaverbrook
Ps. My dreamy dress is @candicelake for @beulahlondon
  • Inspired by your favorite childhood candy, meet the pastel jumpsuit! Parma violets, orange sherbet, peppermint creams...what did you eat as a kid?? And are you wearing it this Summer?! Click the link in my bio to shop my faves on #FrontRoe http://liketk.it/2E2dy #liketkit @liketoknow.it
  • Celebrating the rattan magazine rack of dreams I found at Portobello market for £17 💵 👍
  • Having a little getaway for the night in London with @mackenziehunkin
@mrandmrssmith @smithhotels
  • Stuck for what to wear to your college reunion this Summer? Don’t panic- shop lots of curated looks on the blog today #FrontRoe http://liketk.it/2DWMp #liketkit @liketoknow.it
  • Good morning sunny London! Off for a day of meetings but squeezing in my favorite spot to visit first... can you guess where? Watch my stories to find out 🤓 🖼 🎨
  • #ad A garden bridal shower calls for fresh and light tasting cocktails!  #BotanicalSpritz made with @ketelonebotanical Peach and Orange Blossom couldn’t be more perfect for the occasion – no sugar, no carbs, no problem!! Add some homemade flatbreads and you’ve got a party!
Louise Roe wearing spring denim trends with white jeans and snakeskin boots
My Guide To Must-Have Spring Denim

Is it Spring already? It’s ridiculous how fast time flies these days, especially with a new member of the family!...