We absolutely love advent calendars and every year Mackenzie and I have fun browsing and shopping for one to spoil ourselves a little. Our favourites are definitely the food & drink ones – perfect for a little surprise treat at the end of the day. But I do love a beauty one as well!
For the girls, we are making it a family tradition to prepare it ourselves every year. We got a handmade, reusable one a few years back and we fill it with all sorts of little gifts for them, from chocolates to coloured pencils and stickers, and the girls can’t wait to open one drawer every day.
Below you can find my favourite advent calendars for every budget and taste – some are beautifully handcrafted and made to last, and others are packed with wonderful goodies:
1. Wooden Village Advent Calendar
2. Reusable Embroidered Advent Calendar
3. Sephora’s Beauty Advent Calendar
4. The Cartwright & Butler Advent Calendar
5. Festive Mini Mince Pie Advent Calendar
7. Beauty Advent Calendar by Harvey Nichols
8. Whittard Tea & Infusion Advent Calendar
9. The Gin Advent Calendar Premium Edition
10. Opi Nail Laquer Advent Calendar