New Beauty Tutorial: Sexy Bronze Eyes and Golden, Glowy Skin

It’s officially Fall here in LA this week and I’m actually loving the colder weather and grey mornings. I’m snuggled up in sweaters, drinking tea, and already getting so excited for my favorite time of year – the holidays!

In a few weeks I won’t be able to fly anymore until after the baby’s born, so Mackenzie and I will be hosting Christmas and New Year’s at our house for the first time ever. We’ll also be attending a slew of holiday parties, from ‘Friendsgiving’ dinner to celebrations with our colleagues. There are so many festive occasions this time of year, and since I’m so inspired by copper everything at the moment – I wanted to do a bronze smokey eye featuring this warm metallic shade. I’ve made a new video tutorial for you guys, which you can watch and shop below. I’ll show you my Fall take on a smokey eye, which is warmer than a traditional black smokey eye, and just perfect for any event you have coming up – day or night. I’m also spilling my tips on how to get that glowy, golden skin that catches the light in all the right places (razor sharp cheekbones and big lips anyone?! Check out my subtle tricks in the video!) And I’m planning more of these tutorials, so do tell me what you think and make any suggestions you like for future videos, in the comments below.

Shop The Products:

NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer in Créme Brulee
Laura Mercier Fan Powder Brush
Lancôme Hypnôse Star Waterproof Mascara in Black
Kiko Milano Magnetic Eyeshadow in 03 Power Copper
Laura Geller New York ‘Baked Gelato’ Swirl Illuminator in Gilded Honey
RMS Beauty Lip2Cheek Lip & Cheek Color in Vogue Rose
Kiko Milano Rouge Stick in 01 (similar here)
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Cheeky Bronze
Beauty Blender
By Terry Compact-Expert Dual Powder in Beige Nude
Lancôme Monsieur Big Mascara
Estēe Lauder Bronze Goddess Powder Bronzer in 01 Light
DUO Eyelash Adhesive

10 responses to “New Beauty Tutorial: Sexy Bronze Eyes and Golden, Glowy Skin”

1. Carlynne says:

Thank you Louise! I loved this tutorial! I’m South African, but live on Lake Como, so Kiko Milano is all over the place in my neck of the woods! 🙂 I love their products, but lately been leaning towards “clean” make-up. Do you have any brands you could recommend if you’ve tried any and maybe another tutorial…all clean? Thank you again and CANT WAIT to try this shimmery smokey eye! Xoxo Carlynne

2. Tiffany Mouton says:

Gorgeous, as always! That concealer brush by Bare minerals has been my favorite for years! Excited to try some of these products. FYI, I just got one of those pesky under eye veins zapped by my dermatologist. Super easy process.

@jenesaisquoi_nola

Xo
    Tiffany

3. Sarah says:

Hi, I was wondering do you suffer from grey hairs? And how do you maintain your hair colour if so? Being 26 and having grey hair come through is a hard thing to deal with. Wanted to see if you had any notes on its upkeep.

4. TerisC says:

Awesome tips, Louise! Definitely going to try some of the products. You are always so beautiful and personable! ???

5. Tracie says:

Love your video, thanks!

6. Eva Fakari says:

Lovely!!!!Thank you!!

Please,show us how you store all your cosmetics.
    Do you keep them in the bathroom or you have a vanity in your bedroom.

I m trying to rearrange mine and I would appreciate your advice.
    Be healthy and happy
    Eva from Athens , Greece

7. Janine says:

I am in LOVE with that look and I want to buy all that stuff immediately. Thanks for sharing this absolutely great tutorial.

8. Mary says:

I love everything about it!! It looks so gorgeous on you!!

9. Lisa C says:

I just picked up the MAC Cheeky Bronze on your recommendation and I LOVE it!

Lisa
    @LittleMama71

10. Elke Karl says:

Hey Louise, which lipstick are you holding in your hand in this photo, please. I Love your look!
    Thanks Elke from Austria.
    P.S. My Babygirl ist 15 montags old!
    Warmest Wishes!

• The love boat ♥️
Thank you Vegas for the best weekend ever!
  • Of course we were front of the queue when the @VenetianVegas pool opened this AM! #ad #VenetianVegas #VenetianCelebrates
  • We made it to Vegas baby!! Time for Mum & Dad to have some fun 💫 @venetianvegas #venetianvegas #ad #venetiancelebrates
  • Greengrocer tip! Ever wish your fruit and veggies wouldn’t wither as soon as you got them home?! Enter this clever little fruit and vegetable wash which gives them a new lease of life. All natural, no chemicals and no food waste! Link in bio 🥦🌶🍐🍅 http://liketk.it/2GLWX #liketkit @liketoknow.it
  • I remember the first time I met Ralph Lauren. I was working at Vogue.com in London, and was flown to Moscow (yes Moscow!!) for the launch of his flagship store there. The runway show was epic: a live orchestra played, and afterwards we drank frozen vodkas shots with pickles, and ate supper at the ambassador’s home under a hundred candelabras. We danced til the sun came up. Tonight, I’m getting a sneak peek at his @skyatlanticuk documentary, #VeryRalph, which I’ve been DYING to see, and it was incredible! Catch it tomorrow on @skyatlanticuk, or on demand any time. #ad
  • #ad Friendsgiving has become a very happy tradition for me. Living in LA, all us Brits had families far away so to celebrate the holiday we would gather to cook, eat, drink, play games, and laugh for hours. I was naturally always in charge of cocktails and this year I’m making the @ketelonebotanical Botanical Spritz. So easy to make and so delicious with no sugar and no carbs- just add club soda and fresh fruit to your favourite varietal in a wine glass! Can’t wait to bring this tradition back to England this year! #PeachandOrangeBlossom #KetelBotanical #BotanicalSpritz
  • I had so much fun shopping for Honor at @ilgufo_official today- and I got to chat to the Italian heritage brand’s elegant CEO @alessandrachiavelli ... watch it all on my stories. How are Italians just always so impeccably chic!? #ad #ilgufo_official
  • Today we walked to the town square and listened to the trumpets salute our fallen soldiers, we watched the helicopters fly overhead, and we listened to the choir sing. I wish Honor could have met her brave great-grandfathers, who fought in the RAF and the army, but I shall make sure I tell her all about them, and that every year we will proudly wear our poppies. #LestWeForget #RemembranceSunday
  • Literally got my claws into him 🤣
True romance ♥️
Love you babes @mackenziehunkin
  • Writing down your dreams and goals is such a powerful way to start making them a reality - but when was the last time you took the time to do it? I have lots of plans for the year ahead (like creating our dream family home!) and @kikki.k dream journals are the perfect way to set the wheels in motion, inspired by @kristinakikkik and her book. Link in bio. #101milliondreamers #kikkikdreamlife #kikkiklove #ad
  • Note to self: wearing leather trousers and heels to a reclamation yard does not get you the best deals 💰 😂🔨
Watch what we were doing here on @louiseroehome
  • My interiors obsession knows no bounds! On #FrontRoe today I’m looking at how to add pattern and colour to your home and why it’s not something to be nervous of. Link in bio to read http://liketk.it/2GvAC #liketkit @liketoknow.it @wicklewoodlondon
Louise Roe wearing leopard embroidered Kate Spade handbag for Fall
My Favorite Fall Detail: All Embroidery Everything

Embroidery is everywhere this Fall – from kimonos or Spanish style jackets, to rich accessories like velvet handbags, and every...