New Beauty Tutorial: Sexy Bronze Eyes and Golden, Glowy Skin

It’s officially Fall here in LA this week and I’m actually loving the colder weather and grey mornings. I’m snuggled up in sweaters, drinking tea, and already getting so excited for my favorite time of year – the holidays!

In a few weeks I won’t be able to fly anymore until after the baby’s born, so Mackenzie and I will be hosting Christmas and New Year’s at our house for the first time ever. We’ll also be attending a slew of holiday parties, from ‘Friendsgiving’ dinner to celebrations with our colleagues. There are so many festive occasions this time of year, and since I’m so inspired by copper everything at the moment – I wanted to do a bronze smokey eye featuring this warm metallic shade. I’ve made a new video tutorial for you guys, which you can watch and shop below. I’ll show you my Fall take on a smokey eye, which is warmer than a traditional black smokey eye, and just perfect for any event you have coming up – day or night. I’m also spilling my tips on how to get that glowy, golden skin that catches the light in all the right places (razor sharp cheekbones and big lips anyone?! Check out my subtle tricks in the video!) And I’m planning more of these tutorials, so do tell me what you think and make any suggestions you like for future videos, in the comments below.

Shop The Products:

NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer in Créme Brulee
Laura Mercier Fan Powder Brush
Lancôme Hypnôse Star Waterproof Mascara in Black
Kiko Milano Magnetic Eyeshadow in 03 Power Copper
Laura Geller New York ‘Baked Gelato’ Swirl Illuminator in Gilded Honey
RMS Beauty Lip2Cheek Lip & Cheek Color in Vogue Rose
Kiko Milano Rouge Stick in 01 (similar here)
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Cheeky Bronze
Beauty Blender
By Terry Compact-Expert Dual Powder in Beige Nude
Lancôme Monsieur Big Mascara
Estēe Lauder Bronze Goddess Powder Bronzer in 01 Light
DUO Eyelash Adhesive

9 responses to “New Beauty Tutorial: Sexy Bronze Eyes and Golden, Glowy Skin”

1. Carlynne says:

Thank you Louise! I loved this tutorial! I’m South African, but live on Lake Como, so Kiko Milano is all over the place in my neck of the woods! 🙂 I love their products, but lately been leaning towards “clean” make-up. Do you have any brands you could recommend if you’ve tried any and maybe another tutorial…all clean? Thank you again and CANT WAIT to try this shimmery smokey eye! Xoxo Carlynne

2. Tiffany Mouton says:

Gorgeous, as always! That concealer brush by Bare minerals has been my favorite for years! Excited to try some of these products. FYI, I just got one of those pesky under eye veins zapped by my dermatologist. Super easy process.

@jenesaisquoi_nola

Xo
    Tiffany

3. Sarah says:

Hi, I was wondering do you suffer from grey hairs? And how do you maintain your hair colour if so? Being 26 and having grey hair come through is a hard thing to deal with. Wanted to see if you had any notes on its upkeep.

4. TerisC says:

Awesome tips, Louise! Definitely going to try some of the products. You are always so beautiful and personable! ???

5. Tracie says:

Love your video, thanks!

6. Eva Fakari says:

Lovely!!!!Thank you!!

Please,show us how you store all your cosmetics.
    Do you keep them in the bathroom or you have a vanity in your bedroom.

I m trying to rearrange mine and I would appreciate your advice.
    Be healthy and happy
    Eva from Athens , Greece

7. Janine says:

I am in LOVE with that look and I want to buy all that stuff immediately. Thanks for sharing this absolutely great tutorial.

8. Mary says:

I love everything about it!! It looks so gorgeous on you!!

9. Lisa C says:

I just picked up the MAC Cheeky Bronze on your recommendation and I LOVE it!

Lisa
    @LittleMama71

• Can you guys believe it's Fall already? Switching up my accessories to darker colors - like this leather watch from @oliviaburtonlondon, with the prettiest rose gold celestial print face ✨#MyOliviaBurton #Celestial #ad
  • ✌🏼 out New York...
You were short but sweet 🍎
Ps. For this outfit and all my outfits, hit the link in my bio and subscribe to my newsletter 📖
  • Loose top ✔️
Flat shoes ✔️
So ready to eat every carb in sight at the @nycwff
Watch my stories to see what I find 🐷
@capitalone #capitalonepartner #nycwff
  • Off on a business trip... can you guess where? ✈️ 🌃
  • I will always have a love affair with linen! 👗
http://liketk.it/2xGbK #liketkit @liketoknow.it⠀
  • Last night was so different to any other Hollywood event I’ve ever attended. Powerful, awesome women came together to celebrate the work that has been done since the #MeToo movement began. Yes there’s still a long way to go, but last night left me with food for thought and a sense of hope. It made me more determined than ever that my daughter and her peers grow up in a world that respects and values women as an equal sex. During a stunning, candlelit dinner, there were readings of letters, poems and articles on stage by the likes of Charlize Theron, Anna Kendrick, Tiffany Haddish, Amber Heard and Annie Lennox. Being informed is important, but sharing that information and keeping the conversation going, is crucial.
Thank you @netaporter @portermagazine for having me 💃 #oneyearstronger #incrediblewomen
  • Munchkin on a pumpkin!! What should we be for our first family Halloween? 🎃
  • Who says red and pink clash?? Shop this look and all other runway looks from @discovercotton's Fashion Delivered Runway show that I hosted at #NYFW using the link in my bio until October 11th! 💘#shopcotton @amazon #ad⠀
  • My hair tutorial is finally here!! ⠀
Is anyone else terrible at doing their hair?🙊🙋🏻 Good news: I finally found the right products, tools and tricks to make everyday waves SO much easier. Click the link in my bio to watch the full tutorial and snag all the products used (they're all super affordable!)⠀
  • Me, Coby and @mackenziehunkin
#vcpoloclassic @veuveclicquot 🐎
  • He gave me free 🍕 so I let him photobomb my 📷 😝 Best start to the weekend le chef @thomaslimbo at my new fave restaurant ever @elephante
  • How exactly do you stand out when there are so many social media stars these days? Click the link in my bio for my top 5 crucial tips for setting yourself, your feed and your blog apart. New edition of #bloggingtips on Front Roe today! http://liketk.it/2xCyi #liketkit @liketoknow.it
Louise Roe wearing leopard embroidered Kate Spade handbag for Fall
My Favorite Fall Detail: All Embroidery Everything

Embroidery is everywhere this Fall – from kimonos or Spanish style jackets, to rich accessories like velvet handbags, and every...