An afternoon spent tablescaping is my idea of heaven so you can imagine how much fun I had creating these three themes. The first ‘Tonal Greens’ is a mix of fruit and flowers, with the most beautiful embroidered napkins and green velvet ribbon. Then comes my second forest look which is a medley of natural materials, copper and rust colours and the all-important pomander oranges (you can see how to make them here) which are the scent of Christmas. Lastly, a little ode to Emily in Paris with lots of romantic blooms, red and pink glassware and a personalised cheeseboard. Talking of personalisation, I’ve got a little giveaway going with Ebay….see the details below.
I’ve teamed up with @ebay_uk to give two lucky followers the chance to win 1 x £250 voucher each to shop Personalised items on eBay!
The rules to enter are simple:
- Like my most recent grid post with eBay here
- Tag a friend in the comments section
- Follow @ebay_uk
- Follow @louiseroe
T&Cs Apply: Ends 23.59 Tuesday 23rd November, max 1 entry per person, no cash alternative, two winners will be selected at random, the winner’s address must be UK-based. This is not affiliated with Instagram or Facebook.*
What I’m Wearing: Floral dress by Never Fully Dressed (similar here), Hairband by Jennifer Behr, Black dress by Coast
Full Terms & Conditions
Louise Roe x eBay – Terms and Conditions
- By taking part in this promotion you will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The promotion is open to all UK residents (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) aged 18 or over but excluding employees of eBay and SEEN Connects (the “Promoter”), their agents or any other persons professionally connected with the prize draw. No purchase necessary.
- Prize: 2 x £250 voucher to shop Personalised Items on eBay. Two vouchers available to be shared between two winners.
- To enter you must have an Instagram account and access to the internet. Using your own Instagram account follow @ebay_uk, like the recent carousel posted by @louiseroehome and tag a friend in the comments section of the post.
- You can enter the promotion between 15.00 GMT Tuesday 16th November and 23.59 GMT Tuesday 23rd November.
- Maximum one entry per person. Anyone trying to circumvent this condition by using alternative details will be disqualified. No bulk, consumer group or third party entries will be accepted. Entries not received, corrupted, misdirected, incomplete or delayed will also not be accepted. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
- The winners will be selected at random from all valid entries received by the closing date under independent supervision within  days of the end of the promotion. The winners will be notified on Instagram via direct message within 5 working days of the selection date. The prize must be claimed within  days of the initial notification, however, if the prizes are not claimed within this time another winner will be selected.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the promoter reserves the right to replace the entire prize with a prize of equal or greater value.
- The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for any cash alternatives in whole or in part. The decisions of the Promoter are final in relation to the prize and the promotion.
- The Promoter won’t accept entries that:
- contain any content that is likely to be considered offensive, defamatory or could reflect negatively the name, reputation, or goodwill of the Promoter, eBay or any brand partner;
- include trademarks, logos, or copyrighted material not owned by you or used without the right holder’s prior written permission; or
- Promotes any political agenda.
- The promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever, arising out of the administration of prize draws, or out of the winner’s or any third parties enjoyment of the prize, except for death or personal injury.
- Prizes are awarded at the Promoter’s discretion and no prize will be awarded as a result of improper actions by or on behalf of any entrant.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations or any delay in performing its obligations within these terms and conditions if an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs caused by, without limitation, global or regional health crises, weather conditions, fire, flood, strike, industrial dispute, political unrest, pandemic, civil commotion or any other circumstances beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control.
- The Promoter may be required to provide evidence that a valid prize award has taken place. As a result, it may provide a winner’s name and the county in which they live in response to a request from a third party. If you do not wish for your data to be made public for this purpose should you win a prize please inform us by [email to: email@example.com ]
- In the event of a discrepancy between these Terms and Conditions and the promotional material, these terms shall prevail.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by English law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
- Promoter: SEEN Connects, 7th Floor, The Tea Building, 56 Shoreditch High Street, London, E1 6JJ
- Data Controller: SEEN Connects – LONDON OFFICE, 7th Floor, The Tea Building, 56 Shoreditch High Street, London, E1 6JJ