September is here and with it comes a hint of autumnal colours. Red, olive and khaki are slowly making their way back into my wardrobe and, sad as I am for summer to be on its way out, I do love an autumn wardrobe. Everything I bought on Amazon in August is linked below.
1. The Drop Ana Silky V-neck Slip Dress in Red
2. The Drop Avery Square Square Toe Sandal in Red
3. s.Oliver Black Label Women’s Sweater
4. Winning Self-Tie Dress From Making The Cut
5. The Drop Manon Faux Leather Wrap Skirt in Camel
6. Pinko Lunatico Dress in Rosso Puro
7. Rachel Jackson Gold Art Deco Mama Necklace
8. The Drop Iris Midi Pencil Skirt in Capers Olive
Wow, this is a very good look.
Wow, I like those spring wear its looking pretty and beautiful.
Yeah…really love this autumn look! Loved the color pairings as well. I’m inspired to shop for this look already. Thanks for the wardrobe ideas Louise! Keep it coming! ^_^v