Easy And Healthy Pear Cobbler By Mummy Roe

This past summer my Mum and I made a super yummy, healthy peach cobbler on Insta stories, and so many of you said that I should post the recipe, so here is a more seasonal version! I thought we would change things up a bit to make it more apt for Winter (plus I couldn’t find peaches at the farmer’s market), so when Mummy Roe visited again recently for Honor’s arrival, we made a spiced pear cobbler instead that was a bit more appropriate for nights in by the fire. It’s so delicious, beyond easy, and can be made super fast. The perfect quick dessert for a new mum, or just a busy host. I served mine on this amazing Marco Lorenzetto bowl for an extra gorgeous treat. Read on for the recipe, and don’t forget to tag me in your posts if you make it at home!

Ingredients
-4 medium pears, large and thinly slice
-1/3 cup dark brown organic sugar
-3/4 teaspoons ground cinnamon
-1/4 teaspoon ground salt
-1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
-3 tablespoons cold coconut oil
-5 cloves
-A few drops of vanilla essence
Purely Elizabeth pumpkin flavored granola

Instructions
1. Place pears in a large baking dish coated with a little coconut oil
2. In a small bowl, combine sugar, cinnamon, salt, nutmeg, cloves, half the coconut oil and vanilla essence
3. Melt the rest of the coconut oil in a pan, and then mix it in with the granola, before placing this mixture on top of the pears
4. Bake at 375 for 25-30 minutes or until topping is golden brown and fruit is tender.
5. Serve warm, with ice cream, and enjoy!

Louise Roe Healthy Pear Cobbler Recipe
Louise Roe Healthy Pear Cobbler Recipe
Louise Roe Healthy Pear Cobbler Recipe
Louise Roe Healthy Pear Cobbler Recipe
Louise Roe Healthy Pear Cobbler Recipe
Louise Roe Healthy Pear Cobbler Recipe
Louise Roe Healthy Pear Cobbler Recipe
Louise Roe Healthy Pear Cobbler Recipe

6 responses to “Easy And Healthy Pear Cobbler By Mummy Roe”

1. Gemma says:

Thanks for sharing this. It looks and sounds so delicious!

Gemma x

Omg this sounds so comforting!!

3. Jae says:

I love peach cobbler! Must try your recipe sometime soon!
    Jae

4. Libet says:

You two are soo cute. Thanks for sharing this recipe. Can u email it to me pls

5. Margie says:

You and your mummy are just delightful!! ❤️

6. Sumbul Amir says:

Besties for live.
    I always my mum’s recipes. She is the best and her recipes are amazing.

• This Saturday is national #GirlsNightIn?? I love a good reason to get my girls together for yummy cocktails and dinner! I'm prepping a late-Summer garden party for my ladies with a peach & orange blossom cocktail, featuring @KetelOneBotanical - which only took a few seconds to make! #KetelBotanicalPartner
  • NYFW was a whirlwind! Today on #FrontRoe I'm highlighting my favorite, super wearable trends I saw on the runways to start wearing NOW, featuring super affordable picks from @ebayfashion - link in bio http://liketk.it/2xnBS #liketkit @liketoknow.it  #ebayfashion #ebaystyle #ad⠀
  • Another sunny afternoon in LA ☀️ My sandals are @amanustudio and you can shop the rest of my look by downloading the @liketoknow.it app and screenshotting this pic!
http://liketk.it/2xoJN #liketkit
  • Excited for the #emmys ! Watch my stories to see my hot date ❤️ as we head inside for a night of entertainment! Thank you @capitalone #savormoments #capitalonepartner
  • Bringing you another edition of #FrontRoeTravelGuides today! This time? The place @mackenziehunkin and I took our 'second honeymoon' 💕 Tulum! Click the link in my bio for tips on where to eat, drink, and relax 🏝
  • Had such a fun time talking all things
fashion and beauty with @Simply at @FashionIsland. It's gonna be a fab Fall season, guys! #StyleWeekOC #SIMPLYFashionIsland #FashionIsland
  • So excited to be a part of @FashionIsland's #StyleWeekOC, speaking on @Simply's fashion panel about upcoming trends, tips and more - tomorrow from 2 to 5pm! #SIMPLYFashionIsland #FashionIsland
  • Mood when you just ate fresh pasta made by Neil Patrick Harris & David Burtka 🎉 such a fun evening celebrating the launch of @CapitalOne’s new Savor Card! #savormoments #capitalonepartner
  • Just hanging out in my theatre dressing room… You can tune in to watch the @DiscoverCotton Fashion Delivered Runway Show I hosted during #NYFW at the link in my bio! Watch-and-shop the looks as they come down the runway on Amazon.com/ShopCotton- such a cool shopping experience! #ShopCotton @Amazon
  • Look Mum!! 👀
#pinchme
  • Totally switched these heels for flats right after I took this pic 🙈- but I’m ready for a day of meetings and shows - let’s go #Nyfw!
  • Sploshing about in my waterproof suede (yes suede!!) boots from @Italeau, who have pledged, along with @water, to bring long-term clean drinking water to an individual in the developing world, for every pair of boots sold from their new collection on italeau.com. Shop at the link in my bio, and post a pic of yours playing in water - for everyone posting @italeau will donate a month of clean water! #givewaterchallenge #italeau #sponsored
Louise Roe wearing Newbie Love baby wrap carrier
Why You Need A Baby Carrier Wrap

The last few weeks have been quite the adventure with our new little lady at home. Mackenzie and I finally...