Easy And Healthy Pear Cobbler By Mummy Roe

This past summer my Mum and I made a super yummy, healthy peach cobbler on Insta stories, and so many of you said that I should post the recipe, so here is a more seasonal version! I thought we would change things up a bit to make it more apt for Winter (plus I couldn’t find peaches at the farmer’s market), so when Mummy Roe visited again recently for Honor’s arrival, we made a spiced pear cobbler instead that was a bit more appropriate for nights in by the fire. It’s so delicious, beyond easy, and can be made super fast. The perfect quick dessert for a new mum, or just a busy host. I served mine on this amazing Marco Lorenzetto bowl for an extra gorgeous treat. Read on for the recipe, and don’t forget to tag me in your posts if you make it at home!

Ingredients
-4 medium pears, large and thinly slice
-1/3 cup dark brown organic sugar
-3/4 teaspoons ground cinnamon
-1/4 teaspoon ground salt
-1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
-3 tablespoons cold coconut oil
-5 cloves
-A few drops of vanilla essence
Purely Elizabeth pumpkin flavored granola

Instructions
1. Place pears in a large baking dish coated with a little coconut oil
2. In a small bowl, combine sugar, cinnamon, salt, nutmeg, cloves, half the coconut oil and vanilla essence
3. Melt the rest of the coconut oil in a pan, and then mix it in with the granola, before placing this mixture on top of the pears
4. Bake at 375 for 25-30 minutes or until topping is golden brown and fruit is tender.
5. Serve warm, with ice cream, and enjoy!

Louise Roe Healthy Pear Cobbler Recipe
Louise Roe Healthy Pear Cobbler Recipe
Louise Roe Healthy Pear Cobbler Recipe
Louise Roe Healthy Pear Cobbler Recipe
Louise Roe Healthy Pear Cobbler Recipe
Louise Roe Healthy Pear Cobbler Recipe
Louise Roe Healthy Pear Cobbler Recipe
Louise Roe Healthy Pear Cobbler Recipe

6 responses to “Easy And Healthy Pear Cobbler By Mummy Roe”

1. Gemma says:

Thanks for sharing this. It looks and sounds so delicious!

Gemma x

Omg this sounds so comforting!!

3. Jae says:

I love peach cobbler! Must try your recipe sometime soon!
    Jae

4. Libet says:

You two are soo cute. Thanks for sharing this recipe. Can u email it to me pls

5. Margie says:

You and your mummy are just delightful!! ❤️

6. Sumbul Amir says:

Besties for live.
    I always my mum’s recipes. She is the best and her recipes are amazing.

• The love boat ♥️
Thank you Vegas for the best weekend ever!
  • Of course we were front of the queue when the @VenetianVegas pool opened this AM! #ad #VenetianVegas #VenetianCelebrates
  • We made it to Vegas baby!! Time for Mum & Dad to have some fun 💫 @venetianvegas #venetianvegas #ad #venetiancelebrates
  • Greengrocer tip! Ever wish your fruit and veggies wouldn’t wither as soon as you got them home?! Enter this clever little fruit and vegetable wash which gives them a new lease of life. All natural, no chemicals and no food waste! Link in bio 🥦🌶🍐🍅 http://liketk.it/2GLWX #liketkit @liketoknow.it
  • I remember the first time I met Ralph Lauren. I was working at Vogue.com in London, and was flown to Moscow (yes Moscow!!) for the launch of his flagship store there. The runway show was epic: a live orchestra played, and afterwards we drank frozen vodkas shots with pickles, and ate supper at the ambassador’s home under a hundred candelabras. We danced til the sun came up. Tonight, I’m getting a sneak peek at his @skyatlanticuk documentary, #VeryRalph, which I’ve been DYING to see, and it was incredible! Catch it tomorrow on @skyatlanticuk, or on demand any time. #ad
  • #ad Friendsgiving has become a very happy tradition for me. Living in LA, all us Brits had families far away so to celebrate the holiday we would gather to cook, eat, drink, play games, and laugh for hours. I was naturally always in charge of cocktails and this year I’m making the @ketelonebotanical Botanical Spritz. So easy to make and so delicious with no sugar and no carbs- just add club soda and fresh fruit to your favourite varietal in a wine glass! Can’t wait to bring this tradition back to England this year! #PeachandOrangeBlossom #KetelBotanical #BotanicalSpritz
  • I had so much fun shopping for Honor at @ilgufo_official today- and I got to chat to the Italian heritage brand’s elegant CEO @alessandrachiavelli ... watch it all on my stories. How are Italians just always so impeccably chic!? #ad #ilgufo_official
  • Today we walked to the town square and listened to the trumpets salute our fallen soldiers, we watched the helicopters fly overhead, and we listened to the choir sing. I wish Honor could have met her brave great-grandfathers, who fought in the RAF and the army, but I shall make sure I tell her all about them, and that every year we will proudly wear our poppies. #LestWeForget #RemembranceSunday
  • Literally got my claws into him 🤣
True romance ♥️
Love you babes @mackenziehunkin
  • Writing down your dreams and goals is such a powerful way to start making them a reality - but when was the last time you took the time to do it? I have lots of plans for the year ahead (like creating our dream family home!) and @kikki.k dream journals are the perfect way to set the wheels in motion, inspired by @kristinakikkik and her book. Link in bio. #101milliondreamers #kikkikdreamlife #kikkiklove #ad
  • Note to self: wearing leather trousers and heels to a reclamation yard does not get you the best deals 💰 😂🔨
Watch what we were doing here on @louiseroehome
  • My interiors obsession knows no bounds! On #FrontRoe today I’m looking at how to add pattern and colour to your home and why it’s not something to be nervous of. Link in bio to read http://liketk.it/2GvAC #liketkit @liketoknow.it @wicklewoodlondon
Louise Roe wearing Newbie Love baby wrap carrier
Why You Need A Baby Carrier Wrap

The last few weeks have been quite the adventure with our new little lady at home. Mackenzie and I finally...