My Fresh-Faced Everyday Makeup Routine

One of the most common questions I get on my blog and social media is what my everyday makeup routine is, so I’m finally showing you guys in a brand new video today! This look is perfect for daytime, when I don’t need heavy coverage, when I want to feel more natural, and when I just can’t be bothered to spend more than 10 minutes on my makeup. It’s great for work, running errands, or going to brunch on the weekends. It also makes for the perfect base, if you needed to add a more dramatic eye later in the day for going out. Check out the full video below, and shop all the products I used!

Shop The Video:

Lancôme Click & Glow Highlighter
By Terry Compact-Expert Dual Powder
Lancôme Monsieur Big Mascara
Lancôme Hypnose Waterproof Mascara
Bare Minerals GEN NUDE Liner
Charlotte Tilbury K.I.S.S.I.N.G Lipstick

14 responses to “My Fresh-Faced Everyday Makeup Routine”

Wow you look flawless! I love the products you use as well!

2. Natasha says:

Love the tutorial! Lovely tips to takeaway for a beautiful daily makeup routine!

Xo
    Natasha

3. Mia says:

What a beautiful but easy makeup application! ☺️ ?

4. Kelly says:

How to you clean the beauty blender???

5. Fulya says:

Too much, way too much.

6. Chio says:

Omg I loved everything!!! Next do night time look!!

7. Nicole says:

Beautiful! What shade are you using in the BB cream and clay foundation stick?

8. Jenna Shinn says:

Hi, I love this video! What nail polish are you wearing? I love the color for fall months.

9. Louise says:

It’s called Victoria by Butter London. xx

10. Nat says:

You’re so cute and inspiring! Thank you for sharing! #fan haha

11. Ryan says:

Love the tutorials! Would like to see a video on how to remove all the makeup and your nighttime skincare routine!

12. Ashley says:

What shade do you use for the bb cream?

13. Alex says:

What color lip liner do you use?

14. Natal says:

Hi Louise
    I am dying and watching this over and over again . This is seriously the best make up ever seen, I even saw the 5-min challenge with Sivan Ayla where you performed basically the same procedure. The Charlotte Tilbury Lipstick , which shadow is it? Is it Bitch Perfect? or which one? Cuz you killed it!!! (I think you used that one in the video with Ayla) and also the pallet of three concealers from Rimmel (same video) What is the pallet called?
    you’re great
    following you like crazy
    take care =P

• Lots of you guys are asking why we left LA, so I’ll be chatting about it on my stories today...
Also, why I 💙 a jumpsuit in Fall. Link in bio for this whole look
  • Had so much fun in NY recording an episode of the LIKEtoKNOW.it podcast with my friend @ambervenzbox Talking all things blogging and the work/mum balance. Link in bio to listen or swipe up on my stories @liketoknow.it http://liketk.it/2EQ5K #liketkit
  • I love a bold colour palette for Autumn, and wearing @boden_clothing always makes me feel at home #BodenByMe #ad⁠⠀
  • What a welcome back to London! First shooting all day with @pronovias (they made my wedding dress remember...) followed by a fun panel about fashion & confidence #pronoviastalks #ad
  • We made it to England! First stop: find Winnie the Pooh
And note to self, find our wellies!
  • Classic tailored pieces in bold colors are staples in my wardrobe and @courtandrowe have some BEAUTIFUL items. Old school classics re-imagined for modern women #CourtAndRowe #ad
  • Sweet tooth satisfaction without the guilt? Yes please! Click the link in my bio to learn how to make these delicious banana and chocolate chia cream parfaits. Full of things you’ll probably already have in the Kitchen and will give you your sugar fix without being too naughty. Yum yum http://liketk.it/2FJ72 #liketkit @liketoknow.it
  • Maybe I’m getting old, maybe I’m just changing... but my love for interior design over the last couple of years has grown into an obsession. Antiques, textiles, art, upholstery, nerdy facts about historical architecture- it’s my happy, inspired place. So today, I’m launching @LouiseRoeHome - a new feed where I’ll share my favorite images, and also - a sneak peak at our new home in the English countryside... as we begin to renovate it in a few weeks. I’m excited!!! Follow @louiseroehome for all things pretty - oh and this chair is one of my first reupholstery projects, with a beautiful fabric from @blithfieldandco - more on that project soon. Shop my whole look (and the chair) here: http://liketk.it/2FtdY
  • 🎃 season, what a difference a year makes! 2019 ➡️ 2018
  • Happy 20th anniversary to one of the loveliest lady bosses in the biz @elysewalker !! 🥰🙌🏼♥️
  • I LOVE being a wedding guest (I’m the cryer 🙋🏻‍♀️) and Autumn 🍂  weddings are more popular than ever. I’ve rounded up my top tips for what to wear to a Fall wedding on #FrontRoe today. Link in bio http://liketk.it/2FBh3 #liketkit @liketoknow.it
  • Anyone else have a collection of beautiful evenings bags that you rarely use? I’ve taken to turning mine into day bags- who says you can’t have velvet, silk or sequins before lunch? Link in bio. http://liketk.it/2FxTM #liketkit @liketoknow.it
The Must-Have Layer I Can’t Stop Wearing

There are certain wardrobe classics that I always find myself going back to at particular times in the year. Camel...