My Fresh-Faced Everyday Makeup Routine

One of the most common questions I get on my blog and social media is what my everyday makeup routine is, so I’m finally showing you guys in a brand new video today! This look is perfect for daytime, when I don’t need heavy coverage, when I want to feel more natural, and when I just can’t be bothered to spend more than 10 minutes on my makeup. It’s great for work, running errands, or going to brunch on the weekends. It also makes for the perfect base, if you needed to add a more dramatic eye later in the day for going out. Check out the full video below, and shop all the products I used!

Shop The Video:

Lancôme Click & Glow Highlighter
By Terry Compact-Expert Dual Powder
Lancôme Monsieur Big Mascara
Lancôme Hypnose Waterproof Mascara
Bare Minerals GEN NUDE Liner
Charlotte Tilbury K.I.S.S.I.N.G Lipstick

14 responses to “My Fresh-Faced Everyday Makeup Routine”

Wow you look flawless! I love the products you use as well!

2. Natasha says:

Love the tutorial! Lovely tips to takeaway for a beautiful daily makeup routine!

Xo
    Natasha

3. Mia says:

What a beautiful but easy makeup application! ☺️ ?

4. Kelly says:

How to you clean the beauty blender???

5. Fulya says:

Too much, way too much.

6. Chio says:

Omg I loved everything!!! Next do night time look!!

7. Nicole says:

Beautiful! What shade are you using in the BB cream and clay foundation stick?

8. Hi, I love this video! What nail polish are you wearing? I love the color for fall months.

9. Louise says:

It’s called Victoria by Butter London. xx

10. Nat says:

You’re so cute and inspiring! Thank you for sharing! #fan haha

11. Ryan says:

Love the tutorials! Would like to see a video on how to remove all the makeup and your nighttime skincare routine!

12. Ashley says:

What shade do you use for the bb cream?

13. Alex says:

What color lip liner do you use?

14. Natal says:

Hi Louise
    I am dying and watching this over and over again . This is seriously the best make up ever seen, I even saw the 5-min challenge with Sivan Ayla where you performed basically the same procedure. The Charlotte Tilbury Lipstick , which shadow is it? Is it Bitch Perfect? or which one? Cuz you killed it!!! (I think you used that one in the video with Ayla) and also the pallet of three concealers from Rimmel (same video) What is the pallet called?
    you’re great
    following you like crazy
    take care =P

• Happy Memorial Day weekend!
I can’t even handle the cuteness of this little gardener 🌱 👶
Ps. Our matching dresses are @shopdoen
  • How fascinating is this: the part of our brain controlling memory and emotion, is directly linked to the nerve at the back of our nose. Meaning, certain smells have the ability to completely change our mood and outlook on life. Here's a deeper dive into how you can instantly improve your mood with the strike of a match or a spritz of perfume - link in bio ⠀⠀
  • Prepping for #MemorialDay weekend with some early pool time @akaweho @bikinicultureofficial
#bikini #swimwear #summerfashion http://liketk.it/2C1SL #liketkit @liketoknow.it
  • I wish there was a magic wand to 1) not feel so tired, and 2) get rid of the dark circles under my eyes! Agreed? A double latte helps with the former, and omg - @no7usa Dark Spot Correcting Booster Serum has helped enormously with the latter. Remember I talked about this brand a few months back? I've used it since I was a teen in the UK and I'm thrilled I can easily buy it in the US. Grab yours @Walgreens and tell me how you like it! #No7Laboratories #No7USA #ad
  • One of my best secret shopping spots? @Ebayfashion! You wouldn’t believe the designer gems I’ve found on there- especially designer handbags. Their authenticate program means you can shop luxury jewelry, watches and bags with full confidence! http://liketk.it/2BTs3 #liketkit @liketoknow.it #eBaystyle #HappeningoneBay #ad
  • Did you know that in the US, a woman still makes only 80% of what her male counterpart does? In the UK last year, men made nearly 12% more than women for the same jobs. The wage gap is real, and still an issue. So, what can YOU do right now at work to be taken more seriously, and help close this gap? Click the link in my bio to read the tips I've learned over the years, and make sure to tell me yours in the comments! http://liketk.it/2BTrw #liketkit @liketoknow.it ⠀
  • Polka dots in Venice Beach 🏖
  • Who's ready for a new Summer thriller to read?? #TheNightBefore by @wendywalkerauthor is one of the few books that can keep me up past 10pm these days (any mums out there relate?), in fact I can't put it down whenever I get a free minute to read. It's finally on sale now - check the link in my stories to purchase, and let's start a Summer book club. But whatever you do, do NOT spoil the end for me just yet! #InPartnershipwithWenderWalker
  • Inflammation is a buzzword lately. It’s been linked to more serious illnesses than I can count, weight-gain, bad skin - and now studies have linked it to depression. People are now eating anti-inflammatory foods in LA like locusts! So much so, there’s currently a celery ‘shortage’, and the price of celery juice (another massive trend) has risen by 200%. Gisele and Tom Brady famously follow an anti-inflammatory diet, designed by their chef. So what IS inflammation, and how do we reverse it? Click the link in my bio for some⠀⠀
mind-blowing health info, and to try my tropical turmeric smoothie bowl (it’s anti-inflammatory!)🍍 http://liketk.it/2BSjG #liketkit @liketoknow.it ⠀⠀
  • One bonus of the cold (‘cold’) weather in LA... I can wear my new vinyl trousers
  • I always remember reading an interview with a movie star, who called her stretch marks, her ‘tiger stripes’. I’ve had mine since I was 18, and always felt very self-conscious. Reading that interview flicked a switch for me- and totally changed my perspective. Since then, I’ve worked with women of ALL shapes, ages and backgrounds, to help them feel more confident in their skin: sometimes when I’m filming a makeover show, sometimes if I’m writing an article, or working with a charity like Step Up. Whether that’s how to walk into an interview, how to prep a resumé, what to wear, or how to look after your body- in particular- your skin. A few years ago, I wrote a book (Front Roe), about it all. Then I had a baby, and my relationship with my body changed again, for the better. I was in absolute AWE at what the female body can achieve. Listen, every single one of us has body hang ups, cellulite, scars, shapes we don’t always love. But what it took me time to slowly realize, is that our bodies are freaking hard-working, clever, miraculous machines. They are! So I’ve written about some of the tips I’ve used in the past to feel more body confident (and ps, the science behind it all, is fascinating). Click the link in my bio to read. And please as always, share some body confidence journeys of your own below... @Olay #OlaySun #FaceAnything #ad
  • Polka dots and caffeine... I’m happy
The Must-Have Layer I Can’t Stop Wearing

There are certain wardrobe classics that I always find myself going back to at particular times in the year. Camel...