My Fresh-Faced Everyday Makeup Routine

One of the most common questions I get on my blog and social media is what my everyday makeup routine is, so I’m finally showing you guys in a brand new video today! This look is perfect for daytime, when I don’t need heavy coverage, when I want to feel more natural, and when I just can’t be bothered to spend more than 10 minutes on my makeup. It’s great for work, running errands, or going to brunch on the weekends. It also makes for the perfect base, if you needed to add a more dramatic eye later in the day for going out. Check out the full video below, and shop all the products I used!

Shop The Video:

Lancôme Click & Glow Highlighter
By Terry Compact-Expert Dual Powder
Lancôme Monsieur Big Mascara
Lancôme Hypnose Waterproof Mascara
Bare Minerals GEN NUDE Liner
Charlotte Tilbury K.I.S.S.I.N.G Lipstick

14 responses to “My Fresh-Faced Everyday Makeup Routine”

Wow you look flawless! I love the products you use as well!

2. Natasha says:

Love the tutorial! Lovely tips to takeaway for a beautiful daily makeup routine!

Xo
    Natasha

3. Mia says:

What a beautiful but easy makeup application! ☺️ ?

4. Kelly says:

How to you clean the beauty blender???

5. Fulya says:

Too much, way too much.

6. Chio says:

Omg I loved everything!!! Next do night time look!!

7. Nicole says:

Beautiful! What shade are you using in the BB cream and clay foundation stick?

8. Jenna Shinn says:

Hi, I love this video! What nail polish are you wearing? I love the color for fall months.

9. Louise says:

It’s called Victoria by Butter London. xx

10. Nat says:

You’re so cute and inspiring! Thank you for sharing! #fan haha

11. Ryan says:

Love the tutorials! Would like to see a video on how to remove all the makeup and your nighttime skincare routine!

12. Ashley says:

What shade do you use for the bb cream?

13. Alex says:

What color lip liner do you use?

14. Natal says:

Hi Louise
    I am dying and watching this over and over again . This is seriously the best make up ever seen, I even saw the 5-min challenge with Sivan Ayla where you performed basically the same procedure. The Charlotte Tilbury Lipstick , which shadow is it? Is it Bitch Perfect? or which one? Cuz you killed it!!! (I think you used that one in the video with Ayla) and also the pallet of three concealers from Rimmel (same video) What is the pallet called?
    you’re great
    following you like crazy
    take care =P

• She refused to keep her gloves on the entire ride... she’s definitely 2 now! 🥶 🐴
  • Making memories ❄️♥️
@mackenziehunkin @bellevuegstaad
  • Happiest in the 🏔! What perfect 🎿 conditions today in Gstaad, thank you for all your local tips! Now for the biggest question of all... where can we get the best raclette 🧀??
  • Amore ♥️
  • Giant bubble blower: the greatest toy ever invented!
  • Sleepy breakfast of dreams 🥐 🍊 🥚 ☕️
  • ⁠#ad A new year calls for a skincare and makeup update and I’m really enjoying my new products from @walmart. Their new #HereforEveryBeauty campaign celebrates the individuality of beauty which is totally a message I can get on board with. Click the link in my bio or watch my stories to see what I have in my makeup bag for 2020 #WalmartBeauty http://liketk.it/2JeZw #liketkit @liketoknow.it
  • This COAT! Got a lot of questions... so I’ve created a link to my whole outfit, follow me on @liketoknow.it to shop my trash bag duvet (aka coziest thing ever for winter!)
http://liketk.it/2Jf92 #liketkit
  • The most memorable, happy evening... have you seen my stories? The @ilgufo_official show was just gorgeous, I want 12 more kids now 😂 🍼
  • Time to explore Florence this morning...
  • Ciao Firenze!! Off to dinner as recommended by you guys!! Can you tell I’m excited to be here... 🇮🇹
  • *Edit / update... when I say ‘island’ I mean reclaimed table, Ie small, and moveable!
A tour of our kitchen so far, and I’m trying to convince @mackenziehunkin we have space for an island in the middle, AKA my wine-sipping station. Hubby says no. But he likes to cook, so once I’ve put Honor to bed I love coming down, propping up a stool and pouring a little glass of 🍷 to unwind. What do you think of our carpentry skills?! 😂 We’ve got space right? Vote YES below so I can convince him! 🙋🏻‍♀️👍
The Must-Have Layer I Can’t Stop Wearing

There are certain wardrobe classics that I always find myself going back to at particular times in the year. Camel...