My Fresh-Faced Everyday Makeup Routine

One of the most common questions I get on my blog and social media is what my everyday makeup routine is, so I’m finally showing you guys in a brand new video today! This look is perfect for daytime, when I don’t need heavy coverage, when I want to feel more natural, and when I just can’t be bothered to spend more than 10 minutes on my makeup. It’s great for work, running errands, or going to brunch on the weekends. It also makes for the perfect base, if you needed to add a more dramatic eye later in the day for going out. Check out the full video below, and shop all the products I used!

Shop The Video:

Lancôme Click & Glow Highlighter
By Terry Compact-Expert Dual Powder
Lancôme Monsieur Big Mascara
Lancôme Hypnose Waterproof Mascara
Bare Minerals GEN NUDE Liner
Charlotte Tilbury K.I.S.S.I.N.G Lipstick

13 responses to “My Fresh-Faced Everyday Makeup Routine”

Wow you look flawless! I love the products you use as well!

2. Natasha says:

Love the tutorial! Lovely tips to takeaway for a beautiful daily makeup routine!

Xo
    Natasha

3. Mia says:

What a beautiful but easy makeup application! ☺️ ?

4. Kelly says:

How to you clean the beauty blender???

5. Fulya says:

Too much, way too much.

6. Chio says:

Omg I loved everything!!! Next do night time look!!

7. Nicole says:

Beautiful! What shade are you using in the BB cream and clay foundation stick?

8. Hi, I love this video! What nail polish are you wearing? I love the color for fall months.

9. Louise says:

It’s called Victoria by Butter London. xx

10. Nat says:

You’re so cute and inspiring! Thank you for sharing! #fan haha

11. Ryan says:

Love the tutorials! Would like to see a video on how to remove all the makeup and your nighttime skincare routine!

12. Ashley says:

What shade do you use for the bb cream?

13. Alex says:

What color lip liner do you use?

• This Saturday is national #GirlsNightIn?? I love a good reason to get my girls together for yummy cocktails and dinner! I'm prepping a late-Summer garden party for my ladies with a peach & orange blossom cocktail, featuring @KetelOneBotanical - which only took a few seconds to make! #KetelBotanicalPartner
  • NYFW was a whirlwind! Today on #FrontRoe I'm highlighting my favorite, super wearable trends I saw on the runways to start wearing NOW, featuring super affordable picks from @ebayfashion - link in bio http://liketk.it/2xnBS #liketkit @liketoknow.it  #ebayfashion #ebaystyle #ad⠀
  • Another sunny afternoon in LA ☀️ My sandals are @amanustudio and you can shop the rest of my look by downloading the @liketoknow.it app and screenshotting this pic!
http://liketk.it/2xoJN #liketkit
  • Excited for the #emmys ! Watch my stories to see my hot date ❤️ as we head inside for a night of entertainment! Thank you @capitalone #savormoments #capitalonepartner
  • Bringing you another edition of #FrontRoeTravelGuides today! This time? The place @mackenziehunkin and I took our 'second honeymoon' 💕 Tulum! Click the link in my bio for tips on where to eat, drink, and relax 🏝
  • Had such a fun time talking all things
fashion and beauty with @Simply at @FashionIsland. It's gonna be a fab Fall season, guys! #StyleWeekOC #SIMPLYFashionIsland #FashionIsland
  • So excited to be a part of @FashionIsland's #StyleWeekOC, speaking on @Simply's fashion panel about upcoming trends, tips and more - tomorrow from 2 to 5pm! #SIMPLYFashionIsland #FashionIsland
  • Mood when you just ate fresh pasta made by Neil Patrick Harris & David Burtka 🎉 such a fun evening celebrating the launch of @CapitalOne’s new Savor Card! #savormoments #capitalonepartner
  • Just hanging out in my theatre dressing room… You can tune in to watch the @DiscoverCotton Fashion Delivered Runway Show I hosted during #NYFW at the link in my bio! Watch-and-shop the looks as they come down the runway on Amazon.com/ShopCotton- such a cool shopping experience! #ShopCotton @Amazon
  • Look Mum!! 👀
#pinchme
  • Totally switched these heels for flats right after I took this pic 🙈- but I’m ready for a day of meetings and shows - let’s go #Nyfw!
  • Sploshing about in my waterproof suede (yes suede!!) boots from @Italeau, who have pledged, along with @water, to bring long-term clean drinking water to an individual in the developing world, for every pair of boots sold from their new collection on italeau.com. Shop at the link in my bio, and post a pic of yours playing in water - for everyone posting @italeau will donate a month of clean water! #givewaterchallenge #italeau #sponsored
The Must-Have Layer I Can’t Stop Wearing

There are certain wardrobe classics that I always find myself going back to at particular times in the year. Camel...