Few things are as simple, as perfect, and as classic as red nails. I tend to mix up my manis with trendier colors during the summer, but now in this chillier season, I’m feeling more timeless tones. Whenever I look down at freshly lacquered nails in a true red, I think of old Hollywood glamour– what girl doesn’t want that?
As for which crimson to pick, I’ve got a few favorites. I’ve squirreled away a bottle of my all time #1, “London Bus” by Chanel. They don’t make it anymore (devastation!), so I often use one of these tried and true reds…
1. Big Apple Red by OPI (pictured above)
2. Bordeaux Lust by Tom Ford
3. Tomorrow’s Red by Nars
4. Ruby Red Shock by Dior
5. Bordeaux by Essie
6. Cinema by Chanel
7. Anisa by Julep
8. Ladybird by Butter London
9. Nail Lacquer in It’s Raining Men by Deborah Lippmann
10. Fire by Dolce and Gabbana
What’s your go-to red nail polish?