Summer is one of my favorite seasons for fashion. I’m always so inspired by easy breezy pieces that make you feel like you’re on vacation when you’re wearing them – espadrilles, super short denim cutoffs, boho dresses, and of course a nice tan to match! Thankfully in LA during the summer it gets hot enough to dress that way, and even when my schedule gets busy I somehow always feel like a beach day is just around the corner. This summer, I’m focusing on key pieces that won’t rob your bank account – shop my favorite summer wardrobe pieces, all of them are under $150! Ps.. this dress I’m wearing is from Storets!
1) Denim dress: Whether it’s a chambray shirt dress or a unique raw edge wrap dress like this one, a little-denim-dress is a summer staple.
2) Tropical earring set: Tropicana vibes are always my favorite, and this earring set is only $6!
3) Rose gold sunglasses: Rose gold is always a flattering color, perfect for pairing with a tan!
4) Espadrilles platform sneakers: This is one trend that I’m totally obsessed with, even more so because they’re insanely comfy!
5) Straw boater hat: Looks good with literally anything during summer, and great for those long days outside.
6) Woven beach bag: Makes any day by the beach or by the pool super stylish – you’ll find magazines and chilled coconut water in mine!
7) Off shoulder top: An absolute must-have this season – one of the hottest streetstyle trends of the moment, updated for summer in peach.
8) Patchwork denim shorts: Patchwork denim is also huge this summer, and cut off shorts are always a must in hot weather.
9) Crochet bikini set: These bikini sets are so cute but can tend to be crazy expensive – this one is only $70 for the whole set!
10) Breezy printed trapeze dress: Throw it on and go! Good for the beach or city.