My Collection for AS by DF!

I’m so excited to announce my collection – Louise Roe for AS by DF! I just love answering all of your questions and giving you style advice, so creating pieces that would be available directly to my readers was such a treat. I envisioned a capsule wardrobe for my dream Spring closet: a rich, cognac suede moto vest, a delicate silk cami with a lace trim, and a flowy, off-the-shoulder chambray sundress. In my opinion, every woman needs these key pieces as the sun starts to shine – you can build so many different looks from them – and I’ll show you how.

The Bali dress is inspired by its name – one of my favorite vacation destinations where I headed at the end of last summer. I was so inspired by the stunning sunsets there, the beaches, the temples, the forests and also the beach-chic street style I saw everywhere – I incorporated that carefree feeling into the dress. The frilly, off-shoulder tier is just the right amount of girly, while the chambray keeps it informal and classic. The embroidered suede belt brings some warm, vibrant colors to the look, and goes nicely with brown or gold sandals, and a Panama hat. Or for the city, style yours with Birkenstocks or Stan Smiths!

The Melrose silk cami is a staple piece you’ll keep for years. I’ve been obsessed with silk camis for some time, as they add a little sexiness under tuxedo jackets, low v-neck sweaters and biker jackets – depending your mood and where you’re going. When I went shopping, I couldn’t find the perfect shade of nude that I was lusting after, so I created my own! Style it with leather trousers and a blazer to the office, or with a mini skirt and a leather jacket for date night. Click to shop the full collection!

Louise Roe | Louise Roe for AS by DF | Designed by Louise Roe | Front Roe fashion blog 2
Louise Roe | Louise Roe for AS by DF | Designed by Louise Roe | Front Roe fashion blog 3
Louise Roe | Louise Roe for AS by DF | Designed by Louise Roe | Front Roe fashion blog 5
Louise Roe | Louise Roe for AS by DF | Designed by Louise Roe | Front Roe fashion blog 6
Louise Roe | Louise Roe for AS by DF | Designed by Louise Roe | Front Roe fashion blog 7
Louise Roe | Louise Roe for AS by DF | Designed by Louise Roe | Front Roe fashion blog 8
Louise Roe | Louise Roe for AS by DF | Designed by Louise Roe | Front Roe fashion blog 9
Louise Roe | Louise Roe for AS by DF | Designed by Louise Roe | Front Roe fashion blog 10
Louise Roe | Louise Roe for AS by DF | Designed by Louise Roe | Front Roe fashion blog 11
Louise Roe | Louise Roe for AS by DF | Designed by Louise Roe | Front Roe fashion blog 12

Full collection available now at AS by DF

louise signature

8 responses to “My Collection for AS by DF!”

1. Desimira says:

These are some beautiful pieces, I love the blue ruffled dress and the nude cami! Congrats on your new collection!!!

2. Orianne says:

I like both outfits and good luck for your own collection 🙂

3. Emma Nobbs says:

Are we going to be able to get these in the UK, love that dress Louise

4. Christina Gliati says:

Oh my God the shoes are wonderful ( the ones you wear with the cami, which is also wonderful!)

5. Anonymous says:

I love these!! They’re so modern-day chic!

6. Bev says:

Love the off the shoulder dress!

• I missed the floral memo 🌺 🌸
@tanyaphilipson @milliemackintosh
  • All the things I wish I knew before I started blogging... Link in bio. How many of my followers are bloggers? I'm so curious! Comment below with your sites and I'll check them out! http://liketk.it/2wa6N #liketkit @liketoknow.it
  • Stomp the divots baby! Such a fab day @Cartier #Cartierpolo
Ps. My dress is @saloniofficial for those asking 💃
  • Happy 1st Father’s Day to this amazing man @mackenziehunkin, Honor and I love you so much.
Ps. We are off to the polo... my favorite thing! Watch along on my stories
  • Made it to England, where baby jet lag is no joke!!
But first can we talk about these 🐚 ... brava @rderavenel
  • It's Friday, and sometimes you just need a girl's night in, right?? Today on #FrontRoe I've cherry picked my top favorite documentaries that every fashion girl NEEDS to watch. So round up the girls and get watching tonight - consider it research? How many on the list have you seen? Tell me below!
  • A pre-Father's Day outing for our little fam, with @mackenziehunkin and I both decked out in new @neimanmarcus goodies! Did you guys see the looks I styled for him? Click the link in my bio to see and shop @neimansman #neimanmarcus #neimansman #ad
  • See you in the morning London! 🍷 @theprivatesuite
  • I love it when my friends make clothes and bags I can wear! If you follow me on the @liketoknow.it app, screenshot this pic to shop the entire look 📷 👖 🕶
http://liketk.it/2w7Xa #liketkit
  • Belated Mother’s Day surprise trip from @mackenziehunkin, yes please! We loved road-tripping with @silvercar and I was treated to a pretty picnic in the orange groves (thanks babes for being the designated driver!) #silvercarpartner #discoversomethingbetter​
  • One of my biggest saving graces during pregnancy and these first few months with Honor, has been having a solid group of mummy friends to talk to. Things can get lonely, even when you're surrounded by people. Which sounds silly but am I right?! It's so important to have someone who's going through (or gone through) what you are, to share your worries with, go to for advice, or just plain vent to. I was so happy to find the @peanut app, which is a social network for meeting like-minded mummies in your area. I've been using their Pages feature to get advice on everything from going back to work, post-natal fitness, and weaning Honor onto foods. I've had some amazing tips from other mums - I wish their new 'Pregnancy' page had been around when I was pregnant! If you're pregnant, or a new mummy, get on @peanut and share your tips with me! #peanutapp
  • I did it! Thank you Queen of color @lorrigoddard_ for making me blonde for the summer
How to Look Hot: My Eveningwear Must-Haves

There are a few key wardrobe pieces I swear by investing in – a white collared shirt, a soft leather...