My Collection for AS by DF!

I’m so excited to announce my collection – Louise Roe for AS by DF! I just love answering all of your questions and giving you style advice, so creating pieces that would be available directly to my readers was such a treat. I envisioned a capsule wardrobe for my dream Spring closet: a rich, cognac suede moto vest, a delicate silk cami with a lace trim, and a flowy, off-the-shoulder chambray sundress. In my opinion, every woman needs these key pieces as the sun starts to shine – you can build so many different looks from them – and I’ll show you how.

The Bali dress is inspired by its name – one of my favorite vacation destinations where I headed at the end of last summer. I was so inspired by the stunning sunsets there, the beaches, the temples, the forests and also the beach-chic street style I saw everywhere – I incorporated that carefree feeling into the dress. The frilly, off-shoulder tier is just the right amount of girly, while the chambray keeps it informal and classic. The embroidered suede belt brings some warm, vibrant colors to the look, and goes nicely with brown or gold sandals, and a Panama hat. Or for the city, style yours with Birkenstocks or Stan Smiths!

The Melrose silk cami is a staple piece you’ll keep for years. I’ve been obsessed with silk camis for some time, as they add a little sexiness under tuxedo jackets, low v-neck sweaters and biker jackets – depending your mood and where you’re going. When I went shopping, I couldn’t find the perfect shade of nude that I was lusting after, so I created my own! Style it with leather trousers and a blazer to the office, or with a mini skirt and a leather jacket for date night. Click to shop the full collection!

Louise Roe | Louise Roe for AS by DF | Designed by Louise Roe | Front Roe fashion blog 2
Louise Roe | Louise Roe for AS by DF | Designed by Louise Roe | Front Roe fashion blog 3
Louise Roe | Louise Roe for AS by DF | Designed by Louise Roe | Front Roe fashion blog 5
Louise Roe | Louise Roe for AS by DF | Designed by Louise Roe | Front Roe fashion blog 6
Louise Roe | Louise Roe for AS by DF | Designed by Louise Roe | Front Roe fashion blog 7
Louise Roe | Louise Roe for AS by DF | Designed by Louise Roe | Front Roe fashion blog 8
Louise Roe | Louise Roe for AS by DF | Designed by Louise Roe | Front Roe fashion blog 9
Louise Roe | Louise Roe for AS by DF | Designed by Louise Roe | Front Roe fashion blog 10
Louise Roe | Louise Roe for AS by DF | Designed by Louise Roe | Front Roe fashion blog 11
Louise Roe | Louise Roe for AS by DF | Designed by Louise Roe | Front Roe fashion blog 12

Full collection available now at AS by DF

louise signature

8 responses to “My Collection for AS by DF!”

1. Desimira says:

These are some beautiful pieces, I love the blue ruffled dress and the nude cami! Congrats on your new collection!!!

2. Orianne says:

I like both outfits and good luck for your own collection 🙂

3. Emma Nobbs says:

Are we going to be able to get these in the UK, love that dress Louise

4. Christina Gliati says:

Oh my God the shoes are wonderful ( the ones you wear with the cami, which is also wonderful!)

5. Anonymous says:

I love these!! They’re so modern-day chic!

6. Bev says:

Love the off the shoulder dress!

• My new favorite way to start the weekend ☀️ ♥️
Never felt more grateful or happy
  • Do you guys get stressed? How do you deal with it... tears? Wine? Shopping?! Stress is something we ALL deal with, so why does it make us feel so alone? I want to talk about it.
Today on the blog I’m sharing my tips on how to overcome this crappy feeling in your daily life – tell me in the comments your own hacks for dealing with stress! Link in bio
  • Ok guys, as a new mum I'm hardly an expert yet but I DO have some opinions on
what you need for your baby's changing table. Click the link in my bio to see my must-
haves that I've curated with @pampersus
  • Need some V-day outfit inspo? Shop my date outfit ideas at the link in my bio - they're ALL under $100! From a night out, to a day date - you're covered ❤️
  • Mum and Dad 💕 @mackenziehunkin tried the new premium Captain scent from @OldSpice Red Collection and now he smells so good, I just can't help but snuggle up to him! Any ideas for how new parents of a 4-week-old can celebrate Valentine's Day? #ouioldspice
  • Throwback to last summer in NYC! While I'm not all that sad about missing out on this year's freezing #NYFW, if you're in the big apple you have to check out my secret shopping spots that I shared with @whowhatwear.uk! Link in bio
  • Chic all-black design, plus rich double-stitch tan leatherette accents? I'm actually NOT talking about a handbag or shoes - but our stroller! LOL. Click the link in my bio to see which @myjoolz pram we chose for Honor and why #myjoolz #joolztailor
  • Chilling in the garden... not mad about missing the blizzards at NY fashion week! What are you all up to today?
http://liketk.it/2uxw0 #liketkit @liketoknow.it
  • Did you guys know that since living in LA, I've moved house 5 TIMES? I recently spoke to @people to share my tips on how to overcome the chaos involved with moving, and my favorite new decor trend (hint: it involves extra dark, moody paint colors from @homedepot). Click the link in my bio to read!
  • I’m SO excited to speak at #CreateCultivateLA on February 24th! The conference is completely sold out but you can grab digital tickets. Get more info over on @createcultivate! http://liketk.it/2uxvH #liketkit @liketoknow.it
  • What an awesome date night @mackenziehunkin & I had tonight! We headed to the Santa Barbara film festival, danced, laughed and sipped on @belvederevodka cocktails before heading home to little Honor. Valentine’s Day came early! ❤️
  • Today I’m sharing our birth story (they say it’s not like the movies - but this felt like a movie - for a few reasons!)
This is by far the most personal thing I’ve ever shared. After filming, I hesitated whether to put this up, but I decided you guys might like to hear how little Honor made her debut into this world... Click the link in my bio to watch and don’t forget to subscribe to my YouTube channel too!
How to Look Hot: My Eveningwear Must-Haves

There are a few key wardrobe pieces I swear by investing in – a white collared shirt, a soft leather...