My Collection for AS by DF!

I’m so excited to announce my collection – Louise Roe for AS by DF! I just love answering all of your questions and giving you style advice, so creating pieces that would be available directly to my readers was such a treat. I envisioned a capsule wardrobe for my dream Spring closet: a rich, cognac suede moto vest, a delicate silk cami with a lace trim, and a flowy, off-the-shoulder chambray sundress. In my opinion, every woman needs these key pieces as the sun starts to shine – you can build so many different looks from them – and I’ll show you how.

The Bali dress is inspired by its name – one of my favorite vacation destinations where I headed at the end of last summer. I was so inspired by the stunning sunsets there, the beaches, the temples, the forests and also the beach-chic street style I saw everywhere – I incorporated that carefree feeling into the dress. The frilly, off-shoulder tier is just the right amount of girly, while the chambray keeps it informal and classic. The embroidered suede belt brings some warm, vibrant colors to the look, and goes nicely with brown or gold sandals, and a Panama hat. Or for the city, style yours with Birkenstocks or Stan Smiths!

The Melrose silk cami is a staple piece you’ll keep for years. I’ve been obsessed with silk camis for some time, as they add a little sexiness under tuxedo jackets, low v-neck sweaters and biker jackets – depending your mood and where you’re going. When I went shopping, I couldn’t find the perfect shade of nude that I was lusting after, so I created my own! Style it with leather trousers and a blazer to the office, or with a mini skirt and a leather jacket for date night. Click to shop the full collection!

Louise Roe | Louise Roe for AS by DF | Designed by Louise Roe | Front Roe fashion blog 2
Louise Roe | Louise Roe for AS by DF | Designed by Louise Roe | Front Roe fashion blog 3
Louise Roe | Louise Roe for AS by DF | Designed by Louise Roe | Front Roe fashion blog 5
Louise Roe | Louise Roe for AS by DF | Designed by Louise Roe | Front Roe fashion blog 6
Louise Roe | Louise Roe for AS by DF | Designed by Louise Roe | Front Roe fashion blog 7
Louise Roe | Louise Roe for AS by DF | Designed by Louise Roe | Front Roe fashion blog 8
Louise Roe | Louise Roe for AS by DF | Designed by Louise Roe | Front Roe fashion blog 9
Louise Roe | Louise Roe for AS by DF | Designed by Louise Roe | Front Roe fashion blog 10
Louise Roe | Louise Roe for AS by DF | Designed by Louise Roe | Front Roe fashion blog 11
Louise Roe | Louise Roe for AS by DF | Designed by Louise Roe | Front Roe fashion blog 12

Full collection available now at AS by DF

louise signature

8 responses to “My Collection for AS by DF!”

1. Desimira says:

These are some beautiful pieces, I love the blue ruffled dress and the nude cami! Congrats on your new collection!!!

2. Orianne says:

I like both outfits and good luck for your own collection 🙂

3. Emma Nobbs says:

Are we going to be able to get these in the UK, love that dress Louise

4. Christina Gliati says:

Oh my God the shoes are wonderful ( the ones you wear with the cami, which is also wonderful!)

5. Anonymous says:

I love these!! They’re so modern-day chic!

6. Bev says:

Love the off the shoulder dress!

• Hot Mum, CEO and all-round stylish Scandi @aninebing 💕
Shop both our outfits here:
http://liketk.it/2txjw #liketkit @liketoknow.it
  • I can't believe I made this! Today on the blog I'm showing you how to make a festive table garland for Thanksgiving. Click the link in my bio to see how to make it before Thursday. Look out, Martha Stewart (well not at all but a girl’s gotta have goals!) http://liketk.it/2twkG #liketkit @liketoknow.it
  • The truth: did I get lip injections?? Click the link in my bio to find out, and learn my ultimate beauty trick...
Ps. Watch the full YouTube video to the end: there’s an awesome #GIVEAWAY! (🎼 @dondiablo, ‘don’t let go ft. Holly Winter)
  • Looking through old pics this morning, and found this from November last year, in Mexico... How things have changed, I don’t quite look like that in a bikini right now!
  • What to wear when it's warm one day and chilly the next? I'm styling a transitional Fall look on the blog today, wearing one of my favorite Summer dresses with rich, Fall accessories! Visit the blog for more http://liketk.it/2tr3t #liketkit @liketoknow.it
  • How to take your skin from dull to dewy in 28 days? Click the link in my bio to Check out my blog to read my honest opinion on my #Olay28Day Challenge results. I used the Regenerist Micro Sculpting Cream and the Olay Eyes Ultimate Eye Cream day and night for 28 days straight - see if you can tell the difference! Click on the link in my bio to find the best regimen for your skincare needs with @Olay Skin Advisor. I hope you all join the challenge and I’m giving 28 of you guys $40 off your purchase when you visit the website and enter 28DAYS9486 at the checkout!
  • So excited to announce that I'm now a contributor for @whowhatwear.uk! Click the link in my bio to read my first piece, about the Fall style pieces that both Brit & American girls will go bananas over this season. (PS. my lippie is the perfect bright red - grab it here: http://liketk.it/2tsTi #liketkit @liketoknow.it)
  • Ten cozy coats you NEED to shop for Fall - on the blog today! Click the link in my bio to shop http://liketk.it/2ts0T #liketkit @liketoknow.it
  • Meet @Olay Whip! It's SUPER moisturizing without a heavy feel - it delivers 1,000 times its weight in moisture, so I'm going to use it day and night this season to battle dry skin. There's a super limited amount available right now - BUT I'm giving my readers the chance to grab it on pre-sale before it sells out. Click the link in my bio to get yours #feelthefuture #feelthewhip
  • Swipe to see the dramatic before and after transformation of our major design project. We had so much fun transforming this 150 year old barn into a chic gentleman’s lounge!
  • Anyone remember seeing my secret project with the amazing @em_henderson on stories a few months ago? If you don’t already,
be sure to follow her! I'm so excited to finally reveal what we were working on! We partnered with @Samsunguk to transform a 150 year-old rundown barn into an elegant gentleman's lounge, with their new The Frame TV as the chic focal point. Click the link in my bio to read about our inspiration & design process, & to see the final product #TheFrame #DesignedForYourSpace
  • I don’t normally do throwbacks, but just found this from our trip to Hawaii and had to post because 1) @Mackenziehunkin is wearing flowers 🙈and 2) I was newly pregnant and didn’t know it! Luckily, I wasn’t feeling so great so I didn’t have any cocktails 🍹!Cue the #gettinglaid captions 😂
How to Look Hot: My Eveningwear Must-Haves

There are a few key wardrobe pieces I swear by investing in – a white collared shirt, a soft leather...