I don’t know about you, but I’m more than ready to ditch the chunky knits and heavy coats in favour of lighter, brighter wardrobe staples. As the weather warms up, it’s the perfect time to revamp our closets. Here are my Spring staples that will make me look chic and fresh all season long!
1. The Trench Coat – A true classic and an absolute must-have for Spring. Not only does it provide a lightweight layer for those unpredictable April showers, but it also adds a touch of sophistication to any outfit. Opt for a timeless beige or camel shade or make a statement with a bold colour or print.
2. Floral Dresses – It wouldn’t be Spring without ditsy florals, and there’s no better way to wear them than on a dress. This season, I’m drawn to romantic, vintage-inspired prints. Pair your floral dress with ankle boots and a denim jacket for a casual daytime look, or dress it up with strappy sandals and statement earrings for an evening out.
3. Cardigans – you know I love my cardis, they make such a versatile, lightweight layer – perfect for those transitional days when it’s not quite warm enough to go without a cover-up. Opt for a fitted, cropped style to pair with high-waisted pants and skirts or go for a slouchy one to wear over your favourite floral dresses.
4. Wide-Leg Trousers. They’re chic, comfortable, and flattering, so just the perfect addition to your wardrobe. Pair them with a fitted top or blouse to balance the volume, and don’t forget some fabulous heels to make your legs look miles long!
5. Statement Shirts. Whether it’s a ruffled collar or puffed shoulders I love to add a more dramatic piece to my looks. You can keep the rest of your outfit minimal and let your shirt steal the show.
6. Loafers. Time to ditch our winter boots and slip into loafers – perfect for effortlessly taking you from day to night with ease. Choose a pair in a versatile neutral shade or embrace the season with a pop of colour.
7. Wicker Bags. I believe that when it comes to Spring accessories, nothing says “warm weather” quite like a wicker bag. From picnic-ready totes to chic, structured clutches, there’s a wicker bag for every occasion and I’m more than happy to collect them all!