Easy And Healthy Pear Cobbler By Mummy Roe

This past summer my Mum and I made a super yummy, healthy peach cobbler on Insta stories, and so many of you said that I should post the recipe, so here is a more seasonal version! I thought we would change things up a bit to make it more apt for Winter (plus I couldn’t find peaches at the farmer’s market), so when Mummy Roe visited again recently for Honor’s arrival, we made a spiced pear cobbler instead that was a bit more appropriate for nights in by the fire. It’s so delicious, beyond easy, and can be made super fast. The perfect quick dessert for a new mum, or just a busy host. I served mine on this amazing Marco Lorenzetto bowl for an extra gorgeous treat. Read on for the recipe, and don’t forget to tag me in your posts if you make it at home!

Ingredients
-4 medium pears, large and thinly slice
-1/3 cup dark brown organic sugar
-3/4 teaspoons ground cinnamon
-1/4 teaspoon ground salt
-1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
-3 tablespoons cold coconut oil
-5 cloves
-A few drops of vanilla essence
Purely Elizabeth pumpkin flavored granola

Instructions
1. Place pears in a large baking dish coated with a little coconut oil
2. In a small bowl, combine sugar, cinnamon, salt, nutmeg, cloves, half the coconut oil and vanilla essence
3. Melt the rest of the coconut oil in a pan, and then mix it in with the granola, before placing this mixture on top of the pears
4. Bake at 375 for 25-30 minutes or until topping is golden brown and fruit is tender.
5. Serve warm, with ice cream, and enjoy!

Louise Roe Healthy Pear Cobbler Recipe
Louise Roe Healthy Pear Cobbler Recipe
Louise Roe Healthy Pear Cobbler Recipe
Louise Roe Healthy Pear Cobbler Recipe
Louise Roe Healthy Pear Cobbler Recipe
Louise Roe Healthy Pear Cobbler Recipe
Louise Roe Healthy Pear Cobbler Recipe
Louise Roe Healthy Pear Cobbler Recipe

6 responses to “Easy And Healthy Pear Cobbler By Mummy Roe”

1. Gemma says:

Thanks for sharing this. It looks and sounds so delicious!

Gemma x

Omg this sounds so comforting!!

3. Jae says:

I love peach cobbler! Must try your recipe sometime soon!
    Jae

4. Libet says:

You two are soo cute. Thanks for sharing this recipe. Can u email it to me pls

5. Margie says:

You and your mummy are just delightful!! ❤️

6. Sumbul Amir says:

Besties for live.
    I always my mum’s recipes. She is the best and her recipes are amazing.

• Secretly terrified the tractor behind is coming for me... it’s Mackenzie’s fault... who saw my stories!??!
  • Scruffy in the country 🐴
  • What are your favorite lipstick shades for Summer? Tell me below! Asking for a friend 😉💄
  • Who's ready to @clickmycloset? Me & my bestie @anitapatrickson are showing you what's inside mine – from my classic Chanel bag, to thin sunnies that are on trend for Summer. Come watch at the link in bio 💕 #ClickMyCloset
  • London ♥️
Tap for outfit credits
  • Prepping for our day trip through the countryside! Anyone else a fan of old school maps?! Wife is navigating 👌🏽🗺 @landrover #Velar #RangeRover #spon
  • If you only read one article on my blog, ever, let it be this one. I'm opening up about the most humiliating moment of my career, and what it taught me about female empowerment. Click the link in my bio
  • Soaking up the English ☀️
  • This time last week! #PalmSprings @oliviaculpo @peaceloveshea
  • Flowers for my Mummy 🌸
Tag your mummy below! 💕
  • Hold the ☎️ http://liketk.it/2wlw6 #liketkit @liketoknow.it
  • Do you check your phone last thing before bed? Scary fact: that can affect your skin! Click the link in my bio to watch my new night time beauty routine - which has made a massive difference to my complexion! See how I use @EsteeLauder #AdvancedNightRepair Eye Supercharged Complex - and how it fights the effects of screen time before bed 🛏 #EsteePartner
Louise Roe wearing Newbie Love baby wrap carrier
Why You Need A Baby Carrier Wrap

The last few weeks have been quite the adventure with our new little lady at home. Mackenzie and I finally...