New Beauty Tutorial: Sexy Bronze Eyes and Golden, Glowy Skin

It’s officially Fall here in LA this week and I’m actually loving the colder weather and grey mornings. I’m snuggled up in sweaters, drinking tea, and already getting so excited for my favorite time of year – the holidays!

In a few weeks I won’t be able to fly anymore until after the baby’s born, so Mackenzie and I will be hosting Christmas and New Year’s at our house for the first time ever. We’ll also be attending a slew of holiday parties, from ‘Friendsgiving’ dinner to celebrations with our colleagues. There are so many festive occasions this time of year, and since I’m so inspired by copper everything at the moment – I wanted to do a bronze smokey eye featuring this warm metallic shade. I’ve made a new video tutorial for you guys, which you can watch and shop below. I’ll show you my Fall take on a smokey eye, which is warmer than a traditional black smokey eye, and just perfect for any event you have coming up – day or night. I’m also spilling my tips on how to get that glowy, golden skin that catches the light in all the right places (razor sharp cheekbones and big lips anyone?! Check out my subtle tricks in the video!) And I’m planning more of these tutorials, so do tell me what you think and make any suggestions you like for future videos, in the comments below.

Shop The Products:

NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer in Créme Brulee
Laura Mercier Fan Powder Brush
Lancôme Hypnôse Star Waterproof Mascara in Black
Kiko Milano Magnetic Eyeshadow in 03 Power Copper
Laura Geller New York ‘Baked Gelato’ Swirl Illuminator in Gilded Honey
RMS Beauty Lip2Cheek Lip & Cheek Color in Vogue Rose
Kiko Milano Rouge Stick in 01 (similar here)
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Cheeky Bronze
Beauty Blender
By Terry Compact-Expert Dual Powder in Beige Nude
Lancôme Monsieur Big Mascara
Estēe Lauder Bronze Goddess Powder Bronzer in 01 Light
DUO Eyelash Adhesive

9 responses to “New Beauty Tutorial: Sexy Bronze Eyes and Golden, Glowy Skin”

1. Carlynne says:

Thank you Louise! I loved this tutorial! I’m South African, but live on Lake Como, so Kiko Milano is all over the place in my neck of the woods! 🙂 I love their products, but lately been leaning towards “clean” make-up. Do you have any brands you could recommend if you’ve tried any and maybe another tutorial…all clean? Thank you again and CANT WAIT to try this shimmery smokey eye! Xoxo Carlynne

2. Tiffany Mouton says:

Gorgeous, as always! That concealer brush by Bare minerals has been my favorite for years! Excited to try some of these products. FYI, I just got one of those pesky under eye veins zapped by my dermatologist. Super easy process.

@jenesaisquoi_nola

Xo
    Tiffany

3. Sarah says:

Hi, I was wondering do you suffer from grey hairs? And how do you maintain your hair colour if so? Being 26 and having grey hair come through is a hard thing to deal with. Wanted to see if you had any notes on its upkeep.

4. TerisC says:

Awesome tips, Louise! Definitely going to try some of the products. You are always so beautiful and personable! 😘👍😊

5. Tracie says:

Love your video, thanks!

6. Eva Fakari says:

Lovely!!!!Thank you!!

Please,show us how you store all your cosmetics.
    Do you keep them in the bathroom or you have a vanity in your bedroom.

I m trying to rearrange mine and I would appreciate your advice.
    Be healthy and happy
    Eva from Athens , Greece

7. Janine says:

I am in LOVE with that look and I want to buy all that stuff immediately. Thanks for sharing this absolutely great tutorial.

8. Mary says:

I love everything about it!! It looks so gorgeous on you!!

9. Lisa C says:

I just picked up the MAC Cheeky Bronze on your recommendation and I LOVE it!

Lisa
    @LittleMama71

• When your babes have babies! So much love in this piccie 👶♥️
Update: I’m holding my God-daughter, Honor isn’t quite this big yet!
  • #ad Ok so this one’s for my Mum-bosses and Girl-bosses out there. Real talk. Do you guys ever feel like you’re spinning a gazillion plates in the air at once?! I have got the busiest week of all time ahead – not that I’m complaining – but I feel like I need to be more organized than ever nowadays, running a business and being a mummy at the same time. And when it’s that time of the month, not only do I cry at the drop of a hat (anyone else get teary watching a cute commercial?) but it used to be easy to let that slow me down. So, I’ve partnered with @Always_brand, (I love their Infinity pad which has a thin and flexible design so you’ll forget you’re wearing a pad), to have an open dialogue with you guys about how women can navigate through it all. What are some of the tricks, tips, products and apps you use to stay on track? #AlwaysAmbassador #ShapeMyInfinity
  • Quick lunch at the pub before the wedding!!
  • You guys know I love a good smokey eye, but I'm upgrading my go-to look this Summer with sultrier, bronzier shades inspired by the desert - try this @hudabeauty palette from @sephora and some of my other favorite picks here http://liketk.it/2weqx #LTKbeauty @liketoknow.it
  • #ad Since having Honor, I feel like I’ve grown even closer to you guys. My followers have got to be the most loyal, kind and hilarious group of women ever. Nothing is off limits, and we talk about all sorts! So I’m getting personal today, and opening up about one thing that happens after birth that none of my mum friends, nor I, knew about. Pads! Yep…I’m going there. If there’s one thing you don’t want to worry about as an exhausted new mom it’s your period. So I’m partnering with @Always_brand to talk about my personal story, and the ways in which products like Always Infinity pads (with zero feel protection) can solve your new mum, after-birth worries, (and help you go about your crazy days). Click the link in my bio to read. #AlwaysAmbassador #ShapeMyInfinity
  • Anyone have fun vacay plans this Summer? 🙋🏻‍♀️ Comment below and tell me where you’re going!
  • I missed the floral memo 🌺 🌸
@tanyaphilipson @milliemackintosh
  • All the things I wish I knew before I started blogging... Link in bio. How many of my followers are bloggers? I'm so curious! Comment below with your sites and I'll check them out! http://liketk.it/2wa6N #liketkit @liketoknow.it
  • Stomp the divots baby! Such a fab day @Cartier #Cartierpolo
Ps. My dress is @saloniofficial for those asking 💃
  • Happy 1st Father’s Day to this amazing man @mackenziehunkin, Honor and I love you so much.
Ps. We are off to the polo... my favorite thing! Watch along on my stories
  • Made it to England, where baby jet lag is no joke!!
But first can we talk about these 🐚 ... brava @rderavenel
  • It's Friday, and sometimes you just need a girl's night in, right?? Today on #FrontRoe I've cherry picked my top favorite documentaries that every fashion girl NEEDS to watch. So round up the girls and get watching tonight - consider it research? How many on the list have you seen? Tell me below!
Louise Roe wearing leopard embroidered Kate Spade handbag for Fall
My Favorite Fall Detail: All Embroidery Everything

Embroidery is everywhere this Fall – from kimonos or Spanish style jackets, to rich accessories like velvet handbags, and every...