New Beauty Tutorial: Sexy Bronze Eyes and Golden, Glowy Skin

It’s officially Fall here in LA this week and I’m actually loving the colder weather and grey mornings. I’m snuggled up in sweaters, drinking tea, and already getting so excited for my favorite time of year – the holidays!

In a few weeks I won’t be able to fly anymore until after the baby’s born, so Mackenzie and I will be hosting Christmas and New Year’s at our house for the first time ever. We’ll also be attending a slew of holiday parties, from ‘Friendsgiving’ dinner to celebrations with our colleagues. There are so many festive occasions this time of year, and since I’m so inspired by copper everything at the moment – I wanted to do a bronze smokey eye featuring this warm metallic shade. I’ve made a new video tutorial for you guys, which you can watch and shop below. I’ll show you my Fall take on a smokey eye, which is warmer than a traditional black smokey eye, and just perfect for any event you have coming up – day or night. I’m also spilling my tips on how to get that glowy, golden skin that catches the light in all the right places (razor sharp cheekbones and big lips anyone?! Check out my subtle tricks in the video!) And I’m planning more of these tutorials, so do tell me what you think and make any suggestions you like for future videos, in the comments below.

Shop The Products:

NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer in Créme Brulee
Laura Mercier Fan Powder Brush
Lancôme Hypnôse Star Waterproof Mascara in Black
Kiko Milano Magnetic Eyeshadow in 03 Power Copper
Laura Geller New York ‘Baked Gelato’ Swirl Illuminator in Gilded Honey
RMS Beauty Lip2Cheek Lip & Cheek Color in Vogue Rose
Kiko Milano Rouge Stick in 01 (similar here)
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Cheeky Bronze
Beauty Blender
By Terry Compact-Expert Dual Powder in Beige Nude
Lancôme Monsieur Big Mascara
Estēe Lauder Bronze Goddess Powder Bronzer in 01 Light
DUO Eyelash Adhesive

9 responses to “New Beauty Tutorial: Sexy Bronze Eyes and Golden, Glowy Skin”

1. Carlynne says:

Thank you Louise! I loved this tutorial! I’m South African, but live on Lake Como, so Kiko Milano is all over the place in my neck of the woods! 🙂 I love their products, but lately been leaning towards “clean” make-up. Do you have any brands you could recommend if you’ve tried any and maybe another tutorial…all clean? Thank you again and CANT WAIT to try this shimmery smokey eye! Xoxo Carlynne

2. Tiffany Mouton says:

Gorgeous, as always! That concealer brush by Bare minerals has been my favorite for years! Excited to try some of these products. FYI, I just got one of those pesky under eye veins zapped by my dermatologist. Super easy process.

@jenesaisquoi_nola

Xo
    Tiffany

3. Sarah says:

Hi, I was wondering do you suffer from grey hairs? And how do you maintain your hair colour if so? Being 26 and having grey hair come through is a hard thing to deal with. Wanted to see if you had any notes on its upkeep.

4. TerisC says:

Awesome tips, Louise! Definitely going to try some of the products. You are always so beautiful and personable! 😘👍😊

5. Tracie says:

Love your video, thanks!

6. Eva Fakari says:

Lovely!!!!Thank you!!

Please,show us how you store all your cosmetics.
    Do you keep them in the bathroom or you have a vanity in your bedroom.

I m trying to rearrange mine and I would appreciate your advice.
    Be healthy and happy
    Eva from Athens , Greece

7. Janine says:

I am in LOVE with that look and I want to buy all that stuff immediately. Thanks for sharing this absolutely great tutorial.

8. Mary says:

I love everything about it!! It looks so gorgeous on you!!

9. Lisa C says:

I just picked up the MAC Cheeky Bronze on your recommendation and I LOVE it!

Lisa
    @LittleMama71

• Hello everybody! My name is Honor and I am 5 days old. I was born a week early and don’t quite fit into my onesies yet 👶Thank you for all your lovely messages welcoming me into the world 💕
  • How my bump grew from 3 months to 9 months... to baby! This first pic was taken way back in Spring when I was barely showing, I can remember wondering if people would guess! What an epic journey. Thank you all SO much for your heartfelt and kind messages yesterday, I can’t believe how many of you wrote to congratulate us. We are enjoying our new little family unit at home.
  • The last few days have been a life-changing whirlwind and the best of my life. Welcoming our daughter, Honor Florence Crosby Hunkin, born January 11th. We are both doing well, and enjoying getting to know each other. @mackenziehunkin and I are just besotted ❤️
  • Sure doesn’t feel like Winter in LA, but I’ll take it! See how I’m styling light layers & check out the maternity jeans that have been a total lifesaver – link in bio http://liketk.it/2udkV #liketkit @liketoknow.it
  • Swipe to see my Insta life vs. preggo real life! Today on #FrontRoe I’m talking about how to make a statement in one single color – click the link in my bio to read, and shop the look: http://liketk.it/2ubSD #liketkit @liketoknow.it #ltkbump
  • Is anyone else as obsessed with the splatter crockery as much as I am? I’m absolutely in love with these dishes from @emma_bridgewater, so I’ve made a winter dinner party tablescape with them on #FrontRoe today. The best part? Get them for yourself 30% off until Jan 31st with my special code LOUISE30! More details at the link in my bio http://liketk.it/2ubO8 #liketkit @liketoknow.it
  • I think diamonds are the perfect gift for a life milestone — especially one as unique and precious as having your first baby! Watch my stories to see @mackenziehunkin and I shop for this stunning interlock diamond ring, a push present that will represent our new little family of 3 👶💕 @realisadiamond #realisrare #myloveisrare #ad (jewelry: @efcollection)
  • Come play inside MY CLOSET! For the first time ever I’m taking you inside my wardrobe, plus sharing tips on how to detox and organize yours! Link in bio
  • Finally a rainy day in LA ☔️ And this is one of my favorite rainy day hair hacks - tuck your hair into your coat and be done with it!
  • This time last year at the #GoldenGlobes! Today, I’ll be LIVE on Instagram at 3.30pm PT breaking down the fashion from my sofa instead!! Who’s joining our party??
  • Does anyone else get excited when the @Pantone color of the year gets announced?! (I know...I'm a nerd) but from eating my favorite English chocolate bar, to the perfect pair of velvet boots, today on #FrontRoe I'm talking about 12 chic ways incorporate ‘Ultra Violet’ into your life (including the coolest paint color from @homedepot that has major "The Crown" vibes) - click the link in my bio #ad
  • Two bumps and a babe (could that be our girl band name!?) so special to see these girlies @chiaraferragni @rachelzeilic 👶 👶
Louise Roe wearing leopard embroidered Kate Spade handbag for Fall
My Favorite Fall Detail: All Embroidery Everything

Embroidery is everywhere this Fall – from kimonos or Spanish style jackets, to rich accessories like velvet handbags, and every...