New Beauty Tutorial: Sexy Bronze Eyes and Golden, Glowy Skin

It’s officially Fall here in LA this week and I’m actually loving the colder weather and grey mornings. I’m snuggled up in sweaters, drinking tea, and already getting so excited for my favorite time of year – the holidays!

In a few weeks I won’t be able to fly anymore until after the baby’s born, so Mackenzie and I will be hosting Christmas and New Year’s at our house for the first time ever. We’ll also be attending a slew of holiday parties, from ‘Friendsgiving’ dinner to celebrations with our colleagues. There are so many festive occasions this time of year, and since I’m so inspired by copper everything at the moment – I wanted to do a bronze smokey eye featuring this warm metallic shade. I’ve made a new video tutorial for you guys, which you can watch and shop below. I’ll show you my Fall take on a smokey eye, which is warmer than a traditional black smokey eye, and just perfect for any event you have coming up – day or night. I’m also spilling my tips on how to get that glowy, golden skin that catches the light in all the right places (razor sharp cheekbones and big lips anyone?! Check out my subtle tricks in the video!) And I’m planning more of these tutorials, so do tell me what you think and make any suggestions you like for future videos, in the comments below.

Shop The Products:

NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer in Créme Brulee
Laura Mercier Fan Powder Brush
Lancôme Hypnôse Star Waterproof Mascara in Black
Kiko Milano Magnetic Eyeshadow in 03 Power Copper
Laura Geller New York ‘Baked Gelato’ Swirl Illuminator in Gilded Honey
RMS Beauty Lip2Cheek Lip & Cheek Color in Vogue Rose
Kiko Milano Rouge Stick in 01 (similar here)
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Cheeky Bronze
Beauty Blender
By Terry Compact-Expert Dual Powder in Beige Nude
Lancôme Monsieur Big Mascara
Estēe Lauder Bronze Goddess Powder Bronzer in 01 Light
DUO Eyelash Adhesive

9 responses to “New Beauty Tutorial: Sexy Bronze Eyes and Golden, Glowy Skin”

1. Carlynne says:

Thank you Louise! I loved this tutorial! I’m South African, but live on Lake Como, so Kiko Milano is all over the place in my neck of the woods! 🙂 I love their products, but lately been leaning towards “clean” make-up. Do you have any brands you could recommend if you’ve tried any and maybe another tutorial…all clean? Thank you again and CANT WAIT to try this shimmery smokey eye! Xoxo Carlynne

2. Tiffany Mouton says:

Gorgeous, as always! That concealer brush by Bare minerals has been my favorite for years! Excited to try some of these products. FYI, I just got one of those pesky under eye veins zapped by my dermatologist. Super easy process.

@jenesaisquoi_nola

Xo
    Tiffany

3. Sarah says:

Hi, I was wondering do you suffer from grey hairs? And how do you maintain your hair colour if so? Being 26 and having grey hair come through is a hard thing to deal with. Wanted to see if you had any notes on its upkeep.

4. TerisC says:

Awesome tips, Louise! Definitely going to try some of the products. You are always so beautiful and personable! 😘👍😊

5. Tracie says:

Love your video, thanks!

6. Eva Fakari says:

Lovely!!!!Thank you!!

Please,show us how you store all your cosmetics.
    Do you keep them in the bathroom or you have a vanity in your bedroom.

I m trying to rearrange mine and I would appreciate your advice.
    Be healthy and happy
    Eva from Athens , Greece

7. Janine says:

I am in LOVE with that look and I want to buy all that stuff immediately. Thanks for sharing this absolutely great tutorial.

8. Mary says:

I love everything about it!! It looks so gorgeous on you!!

9. Lisa C says:

I just picked up the MAC Cheeky Bronze on your recommendation and I LOVE it!

Lisa
    @LittleMama71

• My favorite people 💫♥️
Happy Sunday!
  • Off to circuit training!
My post-partum diet & fitness vlog is almost finished... there’s a lot of 🍝 and 🍸 subscribe to my YouTube channel to watch it first 📺
  • Weekend plans: jump in the pool while the baby naps! We did a mini makeover and spruced up our garden last week, with a bunch of items from the @eBay end of season sale. Click the link in my bio to shop everything Mackenzie and I bought #ad #eBaystyle #eBayHome http://liketk.it/2wZhg #liketkit @liketoknow.it
  • The HUGEST beauty giveaway I've ever done happens tomorrow - and only my newsletter subscribers get first dibs! Sign up now at the link in my bio! 💫
  • This is my Summer yacht outfit. I just need to find the yacht 🚢
http://liketk.it/2wXSt #liketkit @liketoknow.it ⠀
  • Tonight I ate the most delicious pudding of my life (to see what it was check out my stories 🍫) and learned why the body’s circadian rhythms are crucial to having good skin. Intrigued? Keep watching my stories this week! #elemis #elemispartner #skinsync
  • You know that children’s song ‘the wheels on the bus 🚌 go round and round’? Wait til you hear the lyrics @mackenziehunkin changed them to 🙈
The new Vlog is UP! Subscribe to my YouTube channel 📺 and watch our Summer in England! (Click the link in my bio)
  • What's the ONE item in your closet you'll wear forever? For me, it's the timeless TRENCH, but I'm curious to hear yours! Shop my favorite trench coats for 2018: http://liketk.it/2wWqi#liketkit @liketoknow.it
PS. Can we talk about this chic bag by my friend @indiahicksstyle? Tap the tag to check out her other items 💼 ♥️
  • Did you see my watermelon margaritas on IGTV? Yummiest cocktail I’ve ever made! 🍉 🍸
  • #ad Today on #FrontRoe I’m sharing thoughts about going back to work after having a baby. All families are different, but returning to work is often hard, especially for breastfeeding mums. Click the link in my bio to read about how I’m making the transition easier for Honor and myself, by supplementing with @Enfamil NeuroPro formula. #BrainFirst
  • Getting some relief from this crazy LA heatwave with @TrueBotanicals Renew Nutrient Mist. I love a multitasking product when it's too hot to bother with several skincare steps. This mist is not only hydrating, anti-aging, and detoxifying, but it sets my makeup too. And I'm hooking you up! Try it at the link in my bio, and get 15% off sitewide with my discount code Louise15 #ad
  • Off to @atlantaapparel to style a show and give a talk on Resort trends! And ps. the peeps in Atlanta are SO friendly, what a welcome ♥️ #atlapparel
Louise Roe wearing leopard embroidered Kate Spade handbag for Fall
My Favorite Fall Detail: All Embroidery Everything

Embroidery is everywhere this Fall – from kimonos or Spanish style jackets, to rich accessories like velvet handbags, and every...