My Fresh-Faced Everyday Makeup Routine

One of the most common questions I get on my blog and social media is what my everyday makeup routine is, so I’m finally showing you guys in a brand new video today! This look is perfect for daytime, when I don’t need heavy coverage, when I want to feel more natural, and when I just can’t be bothered to spend more than 10 minutes on my makeup. It’s great for work, running errands, or going to brunch on the weekends. It also makes for the perfect base, if you needed to add a more dramatic eye later in the day for going out. Check out the full video below, and shop all the products I used!

Shop The Video:

Lancôme Click & Glow Highlighter
By Terry Compact-Expert Dual Powder
Lancôme Monsieur Big Mascara
Lancôme Hypnose Waterproof Mascara
Bare Minerals GEN NUDE Liner
Charlotte Tilbury K.I.S.S.I.N.G Lipstick

13 responses to “My Fresh-Faced Everyday Makeup Routine”

Wow you look flawless! I love the products you use as well!

2. Natasha says:

Love the tutorial! Lovely tips to takeaway for a beautiful daily makeup routine!

Xo
    Natasha

3. Mia says:

What a beautiful but easy makeup application! ☺️ 💕

4. Kelly says:

How to you clean the beauty blender???

5. Fulya says:

Too much, way too much.

6. Chio says:

Omg I loved everything!!! Next do night time look!!

7. Nicole says:

Beautiful! What shade are you using in the BB cream and clay foundation stick?

8. Jenna Shinn says:

Hi, I love this video! What nail polish are you wearing? I love the color for fall months.

9. Louise says:

It’s called Victoria by Butter London. xx

10. Nat says:

You’re so cute and inspiring! Thank you for sharing! #fan haha

11. Ryan says:

Love the tutorials! Would like to see a video on how to remove all the makeup and your nighttime skincare routine!

12. Ashley says:

What shade do you use for the bb cream?

13. Alex says:

What color lip liner do you use?

• Hello everybody! My name is Honor and I am 5 days old. I was born a week early and don’t quite fit into my onesies yet 👶Thank you for all your lovely messages welcoming me into the world 💕
  • How my bump grew from 3 months to 9 months... to baby! This first pic was taken way back in Spring when I was barely showing, I can remember wondering if people would guess! What an epic journey. Thank you all SO much for your heartfelt and kind messages yesterday, I can’t believe how many of you wrote to congratulate us. We are enjoying our new little family unit at home.
  • The last few days have been a life-changing whirlwind and the best of my life. Welcoming our daughter, Honor Florence Crosby Hunkin, born January 11th. We are both doing well, and enjoying getting to know each other. @mackenziehunkin and I are just besotted ❤️
  • Sure doesn’t feel like Winter in LA, but I’ll take it! See how I’m styling light layers & check out the maternity jeans that have been a total lifesaver – link in bio http://liketk.it/2udkV #liketkit @liketoknow.it
  • Swipe to see my Insta life vs. preggo real life! Today on #FrontRoe I’m talking about how to make a statement in one single color – click the link in my bio to read, and shop the look: http://liketk.it/2ubSD #liketkit @liketoknow.it #ltkbump
  • Is anyone else as obsessed with the splatter crockery as much as I am? I’m absolutely in love with these dishes from @emma_bridgewater, so I’ve made a winter dinner party tablescape with them on #FrontRoe today. The best part? Get them for yourself 30% off until Jan 31st with my special code LOUISE30! More details at the link in my bio http://liketk.it/2ubO8 #liketkit @liketoknow.it
  • I think diamonds are the perfect gift for a life milestone — especially one as unique and precious as having your first baby! Watch my stories to see @mackenziehunkin and I shop for this stunning interlock diamond ring, a push present that will represent our new little family of 3 👶💕 @realisadiamond #realisrare #myloveisrare #ad (jewelry: @efcollection)
  • Come play inside MY CLOSET! For the first time ever I’m taking you inside my wardrobe, plus sharing tips on how to detox and organize yours! Link in bio
  • Finally a rainy day in LA ☔️ And this is one of my favorite rainy day hair hacks - tuck your hair into your coat and be done with it!
  • This time last year at the #GoldenGlobes! Today, I’ll be LIVE on Instagram at 3.30pm PT breaking down the fashion from my sofa instead!! Who’s joining our party??
  • Does anyone else get excited when the @Pantone color of the year gets announced?! (I know...I'm a nerd) but from eating my favorite English chocolate bar, to the perfect pair of velvet boots, today on #FrontRoe I'm talking about 12 chic ways incorporate ‘Ultra Violet’ into your life (including the coolest paint color from @homedepot that has major "The Crown" vibes) - click the link in my bio #ad
  • Two bumps and a babe (could that be our girl band name!?) so special to see these girlies @chiaraferragni @rachelzeilic 👶 👶
The Must-Have Layer I Can’t Stop Wearing

There are certain wardrobe classics that I always find myself going back to at particular times in the year. Camel...