My Fresh-Faced Everyday Makeup Routine

One of the most common questions I get on my blog and social media is what my everyday makeup routine is, so I’m finally showing you guys in a brand new video today! This look is perfect for daytime, when I don’t need heavy coverage, when I want to feel more natural, and when I just can’t be bothered to spend more than 10 minutes on my makeup. It’s great for work, running errands, or going to brunch on the weekends. It also makes for the perfect base, if you needed to add a more dramatic eye later in the day for going out. Check out the full video below, and shop all the products I used!

Shop The Video:

Lancôme Click & Glow Highlighter
By Terry Compact-Expert Dual Powder
Lancôme Monsieur Big Mascara
Lancôme Hypnose Waterproof Mascara
Bare Minerals GEN NUDE Liner
Charlotte Tilbury K.I.S.S.I.N.G Lipstick

13 responses to “My Fresh-Faced Everyday Makeup Routine”

Wow you look flawless! I love the products you use as well!

2. Natasha says:

Love the tutorial! Lovely tips to takeaway for a beautiful daily makeup routine!

Xo
    Natasha

3. Mia says:

What a beautiful but easy makeup application! ☺️ 💕

4. Kelly says:

How to you clean the beauty blender???

5. Fulya says:

Too much, way too much.

6. Chio says:

Omg I loved everything!!! Next do night time look!!

7. Nicole says:

Beautiful! What shade are you using in the BB cream and clay foundation stick?

8. Jenna Shinn says:

Hi, I love this video! What nail polish are you wearing? I love the color for fall months.

9. Louise says:

It’s called Victoria by Butter London. xx

10. Nat says:

You’re so cute and inspiring! Thank you for sharing! #fan haha

11. Ryan says:

Love the tutorials! Would like to see a video on how to remove all the makeup and your nighttime skincare routine!

12. Ashley says:

What shade do you use for the bb cream?

13. Alex says:

What color lip liner do you use?

• I missed the floral memo 🌺 🌸
@tanyaphilipson @milliemackintosh
  • All the things I wish I knew before I started blogging... Link in bio. How many of my followers are bloggers? I'm so curious! Comment below with your sites and I'll check them out! http://liketk.it/2wa6N #liketkit @liketoknow.it
  • Stomp the divots baby! Such a fab day @Cartier #Cartierpolo
Ps. My dress is @saloniofficial for those asking 💃
  • Happy 1st Father’s Day to this amazing man @mackenziehunkin, Honor and I love you so much.
Ps. We are off to the polo... my favorite thing! Watch along on my stories
  • Made it to England, where baby jet lag is no joke!!
But first can we talk about these 🐚 ... brava @rderavenel
  • It's Friday, and sometimes you just need a girl's night in, right?? Today on #FrontRoe I've cherry picked my top favorite documentaries that every fashion girl NEEDS to watch. So round up the girls and get watching tonight - consider it research? How many on the list have you seen? Tell me below!
  • A pre-Father's Day outing for our little fam, with @mackenziehunkin and I both decked out in new @neimanmarcus goodies! Did you guys see the looks I styled for him? Click the link in my bio to see and shop @neimansman #neimanmarcus #neimansman #ad
  • See you in the morning London! 🍷 @theprivatesuite
  • I love it when my friends make clothes and bags I can wear! If you follow me on the @liketoknow.it app, screenshot this pic to shop the entire look 📷 👖 🕶
http://liketk.it/2w7Xa #liketkit
  • Belated Mother’s Day surprise trip from @mackenziehunkin, yes please! We loved road-tripping with @silvercar and I was treated to a pretty picnic in the orange groves (thanks babes for being the designated driver!) #silvercarpartner #discoversomethingbetter​
  • One of my biggest saving graces during pregnancy and these first few months with Honor, has been having a solid group of mummy friends to talk to. Things can get lonely, even when you're surrounded by people. Which sounds silly but am I right?! It's so important to have someone who's going through (or gone through) what you are, to share your worries with, go to for advice, or just plain vent to. I was so happy to find the @peanut app, which is a social network for meeting like-minded mummies in your area. I've been using their Pages feature to get advice on everything from going back to work, post-natal fitness, and weaning Honor onto foods. I've had some amazing tips from other mums - I wish their new 'Pregnancy' page had been around when I was pregnant! If you're pregnant, or a new mummy, get on @peanut and share your tips with me! #peanutapp
  • I did it! Thank you Queen of color @lorrigoddard_ for making me blonde for the summer
The Must-Have Layer I Can’t Stop Wearing

There are certain wardrobe classics that I always find myself going back to at particular times in the year. Camel...